Part 9 - Trouble

Cen Li did not move, as if he had expected Ning Xiuyuan's reaction for a long time.

He is a human...not an object. Why is he always at the mercy of others?

Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark, "Will you try again?"

Cen Li smiled faintly, like self-deprecating and feeling sad for his powerlessness.

He looked at Ning Xiuyuan and said word for word, "Not everyone has to live according to your ideas."

The smell of gunpowder in the room became stronger and stronger. The doctor naturally saw something wrong with the atmosphere. Cen Li just woke up, and his body was already weak, not to mention Ning Xiuyuan's anger. If he hadn't stopped him just now, Cen Li would have been in the intensive care unit.

"...XIU YUAN, HE IS STILL A PATIENT." The doctor persuaded behind.

"You go out first." Ning Xiuyuan said coldly.

"..." The doctor glanced at Cen Li.

"He is in good health now, and he can't stand this. If you don't want to kill someone, you'd better restrain yourself." The doctor sighed.

According to the current situation, it is really difficult for him to tell Ning Xiuyuan about Cen Li's pregnancy.

Ning Xiuyuan's attitude towards Cen Li is not related to feelings.

The doctor went out, leaving only two of them in the ward. Cen Li's eyelashes drooped slightly and his right hand and finger clenched together.

"That's good. SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU TALK." Ning Xiuyuan whispered.

"..." Cen Li didn't reply.

Ning Xiuyuan stepped forward, grabbed Cen Li's skirt, and looked cruel, "What do you think you are?? If it hadn't been for the Ning family, you would have dropped out of school now. Maybe you would have gone out to sell it."

"..."

Cen Li gently closed his eyes, as if to isolate himself from Ning Xiuyuan.

The other party always tramples him like dirt in the most vicious language, as if he deserves to be humiliated and deserves this sudden bad news.

It was already very dirty. Unexpectedly, as a man, he was pregnant, and the people who caused all this were now in front of him.

Ning Xiuyuan rubbed his face with his fingers, and Cen Li's eyelashes trembled gently and silently turned his head aside.

There are several exchange students in the department now. Because Cen Li performed well in school, the counselor deliberately talked to him the other day and said that he should be elected.

It's just that his mother's condition has been unstable recently, and he gave up this opportunity.

Abrupt phone ringed in the ward, and Ning Xiuyuan let go of his hand.

Seeing the caller, Ning Xiuyuan's expression eased a little. Cen Li was just an ordinary class of civilian, which was completely uncomparable with his well-off family. For him, it was at most just a pastime when he was bored.

"A Yuan... I'm back to China. Can you come and pick me up?" Jiang Yan whispered that he was sent abroad by his parents in his senior year of high school, but some recent news made him come back early.

Jiang Yan is the youngest son of the Jiang family. He has known Ning Xiuyuan for many years, and he naturally speaks more intimately.

"Okay, send me the location."

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at Cen Li, and the other party looked calm, as if he had never taken him seriously.

Ning Xiuyuan chatted with Jiang Yan enthusiastically, and then hung up the phone.

"I'll go out." It's better to build a long way.

"Yes." Cen Li answered faintly.

Hearing his response, Ning Xiuyuan frowned and felt a little bored. "You can only say this sentence, right? It's more interesting than you to find anyone.

"I can't wait."

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "Don't worry, anyway, you are a man and won't get pregnant, and there is less trouble. Don't think about it until I'm tired of playing!"