Part 101 - The Truth of the Matter

Ning Xiuyuan called the waiter to settle the bill and left the tavern directly.

It was early spring, but the air at night was somewhat cool. He opened the window halfway and let the cold wind pour in.

He had never thought about it before. The day after he and Jiang Yan talked about taking Cen Li back, Cen Li was taken away by Jiang Bai. If this was just a coincidence, it would be too coincidence.

I probably haven't come back for a few days. As soon as the car stopped at the door, I saw someone coming out of it.

"Ayuan, why don't you say it in advance when you come back? I can ask Aunt Li to prepare dinner for you." Jiang Yan came over and greeted him intimately.

"I've already eaten it." It's better to build a long way.

"... Are you still going to the hospital today?" Jiang Yan asked in a low voice that since Cen Li went to the hospital, Ning Xiuyuan rarely went back to his house.

"It depends."

He crossed Jiang Yan, walked to the house, and clicked on the video of Cen Li's room surveillance in the computer.

"... Yuan, what are you doing?" Jiang Yan followed him and asked.

Ning Xiuyuan squeezed his lips tightly and didn't answer.

Jiang Yan seemed to see what he was going to do, and his voice choked, "... We have known each other for so many years. Can't you trust me? Several times I almost went to the hospital... I don't know why Cen Li hates me so much. Maybe it's because you usually love me..."

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Do you know what Jiang Bai took Cen Li away?"

"... How can I know, otherwise I will definitely stop him in advance. After all, Cen Li is pregnant with the flesh and blood of the Ning family. Jiang Yan quickly defended, and then asked in disbelievably, "Do you doubt me?"

Ning Xiuyuan found the video of the time when the accident happened, but that afternoon, the camera broke down and no useful images were retained in it.

Ning Xiuyuan put down the mouse and his face became a little dignified.

He saw that before he came home that day, Cen Li sat quietly on the stool and stared out of the window as if he had lost his perception and did not move.

It was not until he opened the door that the inside turned around and dullly glanced at the source of the sound. He went over and hugged the other party's waist, buried his face in the other party's neck, and smelled the familiar smell that made him.

The atmosphere that day was not bad, but later Cen Li slapped him and said coldly, whether he was dead or not, he could completely get rid of him.

This sentence raised the fire in his heart. After venting, he opened the door and left.

He seldom saw what Cen Li would do after he left.

The other party covered his arm in front of him. After a while, he moved his arm, slowly supported himself, and then got off the bed.

Only then did his feet fall to the ground, and his legs suddenly softened, as if he were about to fall down. Ning Xiuyuan got up from his seat as if to help the people inside, but this was just a video after all. He could only see the people inside staggering to the bathroom and could do nothing.

Before long, the screen fell into darkness.

Cen Li was like this that day. Can he push Jiang Yan down the stairs?

Ning Xiuyuan thought that he came back to question Cen Li that day. Cen Li did not have any fear in his eyes. He just said that since he had determined the answer, why bother?