Chapter 38 - Jimin

"I can't believe she would do something like this to her best friend." Taehyung said, sitting beside Jimin in the living room. They were all sitting there minus Namjoon and Ana. They all figured Ana wanted to be alone, and they all understood.

"I'm worried about noona." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Jin said. "I don't know how she will overcome this. She didn't know Cristina for a couple of years. She knew her for at least twenty years. That's like losing a sister." He said.

"She will need us." Hobi said. They all silently agreed. They ate their food quietly. Jimin started to think about Cristina. As much as he hated her right now, she must be feeling the same, with the difference that she was alone, and that made him worried about her.

"Hey..." He felt Taehyung nudge his shoulder. "You're okay?" He asked. Jimin looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm just worried about Ana." Jimin lied. Taehyung nodded.

"Do you think Namjoon would mind if we slept in the room with them?" Hobi asked. "I don't want Ana to feel alone." He said.

"I will go check and see who is awake." Jimin said, standing up. He walked to Namjoon's room and knocked softly, opening the door slightly. The room was dark, but the light of the moon was shining through the window. He looked at the bed and saw two figures. He walked to the bed and noticed Ana had her eyes opened. He kneeled beside her. "Hey." He said in a soft whisper, reaching for her face and tucking a curl behind her ear. She looked up at him. Her eyes looked sad and tired, her cheeks stained with tears. He reached his thumb to her cheek and cleaned it. He reached his free hand to hers, entwining their fingers together. "Are you okay? Do you want anything?" Jimin asked her. She shook her head. He caressed her hand with his thumb. "Everyone is wondering if they could sleep here in the floor. No one wants to leave you alone." He said. She nodded slightly. "Alright, I'll be back." He said walking away. He walked back to the living room. "Ana is awake. She said yes." He said. Everyone looked relieved. They all walked to their rooms, grabbed blankets and pillows, and walked to Namjoon's room quietly. Ana was still awake when they walked in. Jungkook ran to her side, setting his pillow beside her on the floor.

"Noona, don't worry. We are here." He said in a whisper, taking her hand. Jimin put his pillow down beside Jungkook's pillow. Everyone else laid down around the rest of the floor. Hobi, Yoongi and Tae went to Namjoon's side, and Jin stayed by the foot of the bed. Jungkook leaned in and kissed Ana's head and they all went to bed.

++++

"Where are you going?" He heard Jungkook asked him.

"Out. I need some fresh air." Jimin said while putting his shoe at the door.

"Hyung..." Jungkook said but Jimin interrupted him.

"I'm fine. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Jimin said. He left the apartment and walked to his car, driving off. He arrived at an all-familiar lobby of a hotel. The security guard he sent standing by the elevators. "She is still up there?" He asked. The guard nodded. Jimin took the elevator to the floor where Cristina was staying. He mustered all his courage, walked to the door, and knocked on it. She should be there. Her flight was not until later at night.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked in English.

"Why? You made it very clear you didn't want to see me again." She said.

"I just want to talk." He said.

"Fine." She said stepping aside. Jimin entered the room. She already had her bags by the door. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked him.

"I just want to know why?" He asked her.