Chapter 36 - Jimin

'Are you jealous Park Jimin?' She teased him.

'No, have fun' He replied and closed his phone. He closed his eyes and sighed. It was 9am. He had a coffee date today with Ana, while Namjoon was at the studio. They were going to meet in the Hybe cafeteria. The last couple of weeks have been a little rough on Ana. And he wanted to be there for her and support her. With the whole leaking of the rumor and Namjoon confirming it, she had been a little down. He got ready and left for Hybe. He went inside and walked to the cafeteria. He texted Ana and she replied she was leaving Namjoon's studio. He waited for her at the entrance. She arrived a couple of minutes later. He hugged her. "Hey!" He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Have you had breakfast?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Yes." She said.

"Well, I haven't so." He said laughing. They bought his breakfast and coffee and sat down. "How are you?" He asked her. She looked down at her coffee.

"Honestly?" She asked him. "I don't know." She said.

"How do you feel?" He asked her, knowing that would be a better question.

"Defeated. Like a failure. Exposed. Vulnerable." She said.

"I know how you feel." He said. Truth was, he did know exactly how she felt. When he became an idol, his whole life was exposed. Thankfully, some personal private details were left private, but still, having your life being exposed like that, takes a toll on your mental health. He knew it too well, and he also knew comments and tweets are something that can be harsh and cruel.

"I know." She said. "I know Joonie also knows how I feel, but I feel that if I tell him how a really feel, he will only feel guilty, and responsible, and I don't want him to feel like that because is not his fault." She said. He reached for her hands, giving them a reassuring squeeze.

"I know." He said. She looked so fragile, breaking Jimin's heart. He wanted to take all her worries away. He wanted to find a way for her to not have worries, to ease her heart, but he knew there was none. The entertainment world was a cruel one. "I wish there was something I could do." He told her. She looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. "It'll get better. I promise." He reassured her. She nodded. "Namjoon is coming." He said letting go of her hands and eating. She took a sip from her coffee.

"Hey." Namjoon said sitting down beside her.

"Hey." She said back.

"I should be done in the next couple of hours. Then we can head home, okay?" He said, leaning in and kissing her forehead. She nodded. "Take care of her." He said turning to Jimin.

"I will." Jimin said. Namjoon nodded and left.

Two Weeks Later

"Hyung..." Jungkook said coming to the living room. Taehyung and him were playing video games on the TV. Jungkook had a worried look on his face while carrying his laptop over.

"Kookie, what's going on?" He asked him. Jungkook sat down between them and showed them the computer.

"My brother sent me this." He said, placing his computer in the coffee table. Jungkook had an article pulled up. It was an article that was titled:

Who is RM's girlfriend?

"What is this?" Jimin asked scrolling through the article. It was an article that talked in detail about Ana's life. It even had the pictures that leaked back in February when the news broke out while they were in NYC. "Oh my god. When did this came out?" He asked looking for the publication hour. "One hour ago." Jimin said sitting back.

"I don't think noona or Namjoon hyung know about this." Jungkook said.

"What do we do?" Taehyung asked.