Chapter 22 - Ana

"Ready?" Ana asked Cristina. She nodded. They both exited the tarp and sat down on the front row. "It's a total different experience seeing them practice. It's so much fun." She said. Cristina nodded. The music started and the guys came out to perform. Throughout all the practice, they were the care-free happy guys she knew they were. Jungkook kept coming to her side and just hanged there, while Namjoon kept coming and winking at her. She knew that night they were going to have fun. Once the practice was over, they all went back to the tarp. It was ten minutes to 10am, when the concert started. Since they were there early, they got ready before soundcheck and decided to just get their hair and make-up retouch before the performance. Ana sat with Cristina in the sofas there, she looked over at where Namjoon was getting ready.

"You really are in love with him." She heard Cristina say. She turned to her and smiled, looking down at her hands. She started to fidget with her index finger ring, a ring that her grandmother gave her, and she hasn't taken it off ever since. Cristina grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'm happy you are." She said. Ana looked back at her. "He adores you. I have never seeing someone look at you that way. And the way he looks at you is the same way he looks at the guys when he sees them. I know for a fact, that man would give his life for you if needed." She said. Ana looked back at Namjoon, who was talking with Jin.

"Five minutes until show time!" Someone came in and said.

"What did he say?" Jimin asked.

"Five minutes." Ana said, holding her hand out. Jimin nodded. "I'll be back." Ana said to Cristina. Cristina nodded. Ana walked to where Namjoon was sitting. He was back to reading. Ana walked behind him and wrapped an arm around him, placing her head on top of his. He placed a hand on her arm, giving it a squeeze. "I love you." She said in a whisper. He looked up, and looked at her through the mirror, giving her a little smile.

"I love you." He said, kissing her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked her, worried. She nodded and smiled.

"You guys are almost up. I'm going to the crowd." She said, kissing the top of his head, trying not to mess his hair. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it.

"I'll see you after." He said. She nodded. She walked back to where Cristina was and saw her interacting with Hobi. Hobi was talking to her about her being a fan since pre-debut.

"Hey, three minutes go." Ana said to Hobi. He looked up at her and nodded.

"I'll see you after." Hobi said to Cristina. "And you too." He said to Ana before hugging her and leaving.

"Come on." Ana said to Cristina. They walked out of the tarp, Hyung-Min following close behind. They went through the main entrance, Hyung-Min safe keeping their passes so they could sneak and blend with the crowd. They made it to the side of the stage. As the performance went on, Ana started to notice how some fans were pointing at them and looking at her specifically. She guessed it was because of Cristina and how much of an 'influencer' she was. Ana kept watching how much Cristina was enjoying the show. It made her happy. When the performance was over, they waited until most of the people had left, and they walked back to the tarp where the dressing room was. "How do you feel?" Ana asked Cristina while they walked. Hyung-Min gave them their passes back and they put them on.

"I wish it was an actual concert." She said. Ana laughed.

"Maybe you'll get to see them soon." Ana said wiggling her eyebrows. "We'll see." She said as they entered the tarp. "You guys were awesome." She said. The dressing room was quiet. Only the guys and their manager were in the tarp. They were sitting in the sofas looking at Namjoon's phone. No one looked at her. No one was talking. "What's going on?" Ana asked, walking over to them. Namjoon looked up at her, he looked pissed. "What's wrong?" Ana asked.