Chapter 35 - Cristina

February

"Not today, Cristina." The owner of the dance studio, Marcus, said as she crossed the door.

"What do you mean not today?" She asked, walking to him.

"The studio is reserve for the day." He said.

"By whom?" She asked him.

"An artist. They are coming to practice for their promotion tour." He said. "And tomorrow too. So today and tomorrow I can't let you in." He said. "I'm sorry."

"Marcus, this is a big deal. The studio is finally being recognized. This could be the beginning of something big. I will get my ass back home. I'll see you in two days. Don't apologize." She said hugging him. She turned around and left. She called for the elevator, while checking her phone. Ana had landed safely in South Korea but was still getting use to the time difference. The elevator beeped and opened its doors.

"You are going to fall if you keep looking at that." She heard a distinct voice say with a heavy accent. She looked up and in front of her stood Jimin and J-Hope.

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?" She asked them, putting her phone away. They looked like they were struggling to reply to her question. "Ah, hold on." She said getting her phone out and getting the translating app. She typed what she just asked them.

'We are here for practice. What are you doing here?' Jimin typed on her phone.

'I dance here.' She typed.

'You dance?' Hobi typed, looking confused.

'Since I was five.' She typed.

'That's impressive.' J-Hope replied. 'You should stay.' He suggested.

'Oh no, that's fine.' She replied.

'No, no. Stay.' Jimin begged. 'That way I can teach No More Dream. Like I promised.' He replied. She smiled.

'Okay.' She typed. He smiled. 'Follow me.' She wrote. They walked back into the studio.

"Cristina, I told you, not today." Marcus said as soon as she crossed the doors of the dance studio. His eyes opened wide when he looked behind her.

"Marcus these are my friends. Jimin and J-Hope." She said introducing them.

"Hi." Jimin said in his shy English. J-Hope smiled.

"You should have told me it was BTS." She said. "I'm also staying. Are they dancing and rehearsing with the company?" She asked Marcus. Marcus nodded. "Ok good. They invited me to stay so I'll be around." She said. She motioned for them to follow her. She walked the to the main dance room.

"Wow." J-Hope said, looking out the window overlooking the city of New York. She went back to the app and wrote something. 'This is the main room. It's the biggest room in the studio.' She wrote and gave Jimin the phone. He typed something and gave it back to her.

'It's big and I love the view.'

'It is my favorite room in the studio.' She replied.

'I can see why.' He wrote. She smiled.

"Alright." J-Hope said and then went on to talk in Korean to Jimin, to which Jimin replied. She went to place her purse down and sat down in front of the mirror. Jimin nodded and walked to the speaker and connected his phone. They both started to warm up and before she knew it, she was witnessing a BTS practice. She was fascinated, captivated by the way they both moved. Seeing them dance on stage was one thing but witnessing them pouring their hearts out practicing and perfecting their art was another. Jimin and J-Hope stopped to gather their breath. Cristina was mesmerized by them. They practiced three more songs and before she knew it, they were sitting with her, trying to catch their breaths. J-Hope looked at his phone and sighed. He told Jimin something in Korean and Jimin responded.