Chapter 15 - Ana

"Sounds delicious." Ana said reading the menu. "I think I'll order that." She said looking up at him. She smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"So, Ana, how did you guys meet?" Hobi asked her, taking a sip from his water. Ana looked up at Namjoon.

"It's a bit complicated." Namjoon said. "At first, we didn't know each other." Namjoon said.

"I didn't know you." Ana said. "Ok, so here's what happened." Ana said and started to tell the story of how they met. "Then, after that, rest is history. Here we are." She said, looking up at Namjoon. He was looking at her, his face resting in his hand. He had the most adoring face, his eyes gleaming when looking at her. He had a smile on his face, his dimples were on full display. Ana smiled at him, lost in his smile.

"So, you basically stalked her?" Taehyung asked. Ana and Namjoon turned to Taehyung, their smiles disappearing from their faces. Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook choked on his water beside Ana. Ana turned to him worried. He gave her a thumbs up while coughing.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, you basically stalked her." Taehyung said.

"No, I didn't." Namjoon said defensively.

"You observed her from the distance, you gave her books anonymously for weeks, without revealing your identity." Taehyung said.

"That is called being discreet." Namjoon argued.

"It's called stalking." Taehyung said. "But I'm glad it turned out for the best and she wasn't spooked out." Taehyung said, shrugging. "You both seem really in love."

"He didn't stalk me." Ana said, looking down at her hands in her lap. "If I didn't like it or felt uncomfortable, I wouldn't have continued it. I actually, liked the anonymity of it." Ana said, shrugging. "He never made me feel uncomfortable, and haraboji told me it was a trustworthy person, so I trusted haraboji." She said, taking Namjoon's hand that was on top of the table. She intertwined their fingers together, and he gave her hand a squeeze. She looked down at their hands, and she realized something, right there. She was truly, madly, deeply in love with him. "I..." She started to say. "I am." She said, in a whisper. She looked up into his eyes, and then to everyone at the table, everyone was looking at her, even Jimin who hadn't looked at her since she arrived. She turned to Namjoon. "I am in love with him." She said in a sweet voice. He was looking at her in the most beautiful adoring way. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Me too." He said in a whisper, smiling. Ana smiled back him.

"Aish, this deserves soju." Hobi said, breaking their trance.

"Yes." Yoongi said.

"So, our leader has found someone? I'll drink to that!" Jin said proudly. The waiter came and they ordered their food and the soju. The soju came and Jin poured everyone a shot. He lifted his shot glass and looked at everyone. "To Ana." He said, looking at her and smiling. Ana smiled back.

She noticed that Jimin was a bit out. She wondered what was going on with him. Maybe he was a bit distrustful of her and she would totally understand. She was a stranger to them after all. She felt Namjoon's hand rubbing her back. She look back at him, he had a questioning look on his face. Ana smiled at him, hoping he will understand that everything was okay. As if on queue, he did. He smiled back at her.

"To Ana." Hobi repeated. They all joined their glasses in the air and clinked them. They all drank their shots.

"So, how did you felt when he said that quote out loud in the fansigning?" Jin asked.

"I felt confused and weird." She said. "At first, I didn't understand why a complete stranger was telling me one of my favorite quotes of my favorite book." She said.