Chapter 24 - Ana

TW: Miscarriage Talk

"No need." Taehyung said looking at the menu. "She's with him." He said. Ana was confused. She didn't understand what he meant. That was until Cristina and Jimin walked in, laughing with each other. She turned to Namjoon and he was looking at her with a frowned face.

"What is going on?" She asked him. He shrugged. "Are they matching?" She said, looking at them and then back to Namjoon. Namjoon looked at them and his jaw dropped.

"They are." He said.

"Ana." Cristina exclaimed when she saw her. Ana jumped. Cristina's scream brought her back. Cristina came up to her and hugged her.

"Hi." Ana said, hugging Cristina back. Cristina walked back to where Jimin was seated, he saved her a seat next to him. Ana turned to Namjoon and he just shrugged.

"So, we spoke with Bang..." Yoongi started to say. "They figure out how that website got hold of your pictures. It was American paparazzis." He said.

"I knew it." Ana said, dropping her head on the table. Namjoon reached for her back and rubbed it on a comforting way.

"The news are spreading in South Korea...fast." Yoongi said. "Bang is mostly pissed with Dispatch." He said.

"He must hate me right now. Armys must hate me right now." Ana said, disappointed, lifting her head. She noticed everyone was looking at her. They all had pity faces. "Stop looking at me like that." She said. She felt Namjoon squeeze her shoulder.

"Noona, you have us. We are here for you." Jungkook said, beside her. She extended her hand and took his, giving it a squeeze, while looking down. She nodded. She knew she had them, but deep down, she blamed herself for the hell they were going to be put through now. She could only picture the non-stop questions they were going to be asked, the amount of hate they were going to see in the social medias, all because of her. She was overthinking. She was going down the rabbit hole and she hated it.

"Don't do that." Namjoon said in her ear. Somehow, he sensed it. He read her like a book, and that scared her. It scared her because she knew nothing good lasts with her. "Stop." He said kissing the top of her head, breaking her away from her thoughts. "Everything will be fine." He said, reassuringly. She felt Jungkook give her hand a squeeze.

The rest of the dinner the attention was on Cristina, a thing she was thankful for. Not only because it made all of Cristina's dreams come true, but because the attention was not on her nor on her little problem. The guys were struggling to talk in English, but somehow, they managed to communicate with her. She looked at the scene and she couldn't help to feel happy. A part of her felt bad that she wasn't able to tell Cristina about it earlier. She felt like a liar, but she also knew she couldn't.

"Where did you guys go after you left?" Jin asked Jimin in Korean.

"We went to a coffee shop outside of New York and then we went shopping." He replied.

"What's with the matching outfits?" Yoongi asked him, in a teasing way. Jimin just chuckled and looked at Cristina, they both smiled, as if they had an internal joke no one knew about.

"So, when are you guys leaving?" Cristina asked them.

"In two weeks." Namjoon said.

"And you?" Cristina asked her.

"On Sunday." Ana said. It was Thursday, so she had the rest of the weekend with them. Cristina nodded. The rest of the night, it was Cristina asking the guys questions she had been dying to ask them since before debut.

"I'll be back." Namjoon said, kissing her head. He had his phone on his hand. He exited the room and Ana went back to being present physically, but absentmindedly in the conversation.

Book Exchange Romance | A Kim Namjoon FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें