Chapter 16 - Jimin

Three Months Ago

"Do we have the list?" Jimin asked once he was inside the meeting room back at the Big Hit building. One of the employees was before him. He had a packet of papers in his hands.

"Yes." He said, handing Jimin the papers.

"Are there any non-Korean or Asian names in here?" Jimin asked him, looking through the list.

"Yes, a couple." He said. "I filtered them out for you." He said, picking the packet and flipping to the last page.

"Thank you." Jimin said. He looked through the list. "Ana...Ana...Ana..." He said scanning the names. "There's no Ana in here." Jimin said, disappointed, looking at the employee. "There's not an Ana here." He repeated, in a whisper. "Don't you guys take the names of the plus ones?" He asked the employee. The employee shook his head. Jimin placed the papers on the desk and sat down in one of the chairs. Suddenly he thought of something. "Did any of these names came from America?" He asked.

"Yes. Only one of them." The employee said, pointing to one name. Cristina Oswald. "When she put her information when she bought the tickets, it said she was from NYC." He said.

"She came with a plus one. Her name is Ana." Jimin said, standing and pacing the room.

"Yes, she bought two tickets for the concert and the fansigning." The employee said.

"Create an email, asking her for feedback. Add one of the questions to be if she went alone or with friends and add a part where she needs to put her plus one name." Jimin said.

"I..." The employee started to say, but Jimin interrupted him.

"Never mind, that's too complicated." Jimin said. "There's nothing to do." Jimin said sitting down and sighing, passing a hand through his hair in frustration. "We have been trying to find her for months." He said, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." The employee said. The employee left and Jimin was left alone in the room.

Present Day

Jimin was on his phone, sitting in the living room. He heard the front door open and a few steps.

"Hey, where is everyone?" He heard the voice of Namjoon say. He walked to the living room and Jimin looked up at him.

"They are in their rooms." He said.

"Oh great, gather them in the living room, I'll be back." Namjoon said and left. Jimin stood up and went through all the room the guys were at and gathered everyone in the living room. Namjoon reappeared. "Oh, great everyone is here. Good! So, I have something to tell you guys." Namjoon said, looking at all of them. "For the past couple of months, I've been seeing someone." He said, looking down at the floor. "But before that, we knew each other through books." He said. Jimin smiled a bit, seeing Namjoon happy was one the of the things he wanted the most.

"Hyung, are you saying you have been dating?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yes." Namjoon said.

"How?" Jimin asked. Namjoon gave a questioning look. "Wait!" Jimin said. He pieced everything together, and it made perfect sense. "Does this mean that every weekend when you disappeared..." Jimin started to say and Namjoon nodded. Jimin smiled, proudly.

"Oh my god." Jungkook said. "You brought us a noona?" He said excited, jumping up and down while clapping.

"Yes." Namjoon said. "And she is here." He said. Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Where?" He asked while walking to Namjoon. Namjoon put a hand out, stopping the maknae.

"Before I let her in. A couple of things about her. She is not Korean, she already signed the NDA and she is going to stay over until Monday." Namjoon said. "If you guys are okay with it of course." He said.