Chapter 37 - Namjoon

"Are you happy now?" Ana asked her, coming from the kitchen. She looked devastated.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked confused, looking back between Ana and Cristina.

"Comfort her. Take care of her. She will need you. Hold her extra hard." Cristina said turning to him. Namjoon gave her a questioning look.

"I don't ever want to see you again." Ana said to her. He looked between the two of them. "You're dead to me." She said. "I will never forgive you." She said. Cristina looked at her and nodded. She turned around and opened to door and left. Ana held her breath as the door closed. An inhumane shriek came from Ana as she held her chest, sinking to the floor.

"Noona!" Jungkook said running to her and catching her before she hit the floor. "I got you." He said hugging her. Namjoon couldn't register what was happening. Jimin and Yoongi came to Ana's side running.

"What is happening?" Namjoon said, reacting to the scene before him. He ran to their side and took Ana in his arms. She was shaking, sobbing, breathless. She started to hyperventilate. "Ana, Ana. You need to breath." Namjoon said bringing her head up. "Ana, breath." He said. "What the hell happened?" He asked.

"Cristina. Cristina is what happened." Jungkook said, pissed. "I'm calling security. I don't want her here ever again." He said walking away. Namjoon looked at Jimin, he had teary eyes. He then looked at Yoongi, with a questioning look.

"Cristina is the one that revealed all the details of that article about Ana." Yoongi said. Ana was still sobbing, breathlessly. Namjoon hugged Ana tighter.

"What?" He asked. Ana was still hyperventilating. He picked her face between his hands. "Ana baby, you need to breath. Look at me." He said. She looked at him hyperventilating. "Breath. Just breath." He said. She tried but failed. He hugged her again. "It's okay. It's okay. You're okay. I got you." He said in a comforting way, rubbing her back, kissing her head.

"Hey we are back." Taehyung said, entering the apartment. Namjoon turned to him. He had a horrified look on his face. He dropped the bags of food and ran to Ana. "What happened?" He asked. He had a worried look on his face. Jin and Hobi were at the entryway. Ana was still sobbing uncontrollably.

"I..." Namjoon started to say, but the words wouldn't come out. Ana's breathless sobs turned into just sobs. He rubbed her back in a comforting way. Taehyung was holding her hand.

For the next couple of hours, no one spoke. Everyone just stayed there. Namjoon holding a disconsolately Ana while everyone else figured out what to do. Jin had made the decision of calling Big Hit and let them know the latest discovery so they could assess the damages. Namjoon felt Ana started to relax, her breathing slowing down, all the while, still holding onto Namjoon's arm, still crying. Taehyung still held her hand in the most delicate way possible, afraid one wrong movement would break her. Everyone was sitting around them on the floor, Jungkook came back a couple of minutes after he left, letting everyone know Cristina had left the building and that she was declared a no-entry person in the building.

"How can she do this to Ana, her best friend?" Hobi asked, a lace of anger in his voice. It was rare to see Hobi mad or angry. "She is her family, or so we thought." He said.

"I honestly don't know how to feel." Jin said.

"I'll tell you how I feel, I don't ever want to see her again near noona and that's final. I knew it was her. I knew it had to be her, she was the only one that knew so much about noona." Jungkook said. Ana started to sob again.

"I defended her. I blindly defended her." Ana said between sobs. Namjoon held her tighter. "I thought I could trust her. She was the only family I had left." She said.