Chapter 14 - Namjoon

Three Months Ago

"Where is she?" Namjoon asked his cousin when he entered the coffee shop. "She is not at the bookstore." He said. He couldn't make it to their morning coffee meeting because he had some engagements he had with BTS at the last minute and he couldn't meet her. He canceled at the last minute via text message and he felt terrible.

"It's Saturday." His cousin Eun-Ji said. "She's teaching at the school her weekend classes." She said. Namjoon turned around and left the coffee shop in the direction of the school. It was a short walk. When he got there, he went inside the school, putting his mask on. The hallways were empty, and his steps echoed. He saw two teenagers walking in his direction.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find the teacher?" Namjoon asked them.

"She is in the library." One of them said, pointing in the direction of the library.

"Thank you." Namjoon said and walked to the end of the hallway. He stopped by the door and looked through the glass of the door and saw her. She was sitting on the floor with a kid in front of her. The kid had a book in his hands. He was reading. Namjoon noticed how the light of the sun engulfed her, making her look ethereal, like an angel. Suddenly, he knew. He smiled at himself. He knew the answer to the question that has been in the back of his mind for the past couple of weeks. He saw how excited she got and how she clapped as the child finished reading.

"Excuse me?" Someone said in a soft voice beside him. It was a woman.

"Yes?" He asked her.

"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked him.

"Oh no, sorry." He said, realizing he was standing in front of the door. He moved to the side, and the woman went inside. The kid that was with Ana stood up and ran to her and hugged her. Ana stood up and walked to them and talked to the mother. The mom and the kid left and Namjoon walked inside.

"Nam, what are you..." She started to say but he walked to her, cupped her face and kissed her. She didn't react right away, but after a couple of seconds, she wrapped her arms around his waist and brought him closer. He kissed her, savoring her lips. She returned the kiss. They explored each other's mouth for what felt like forever. He broke away and placed his forehead against hers. He stroked her cheeks with his thumbs. "What was that?" She asked him in a whisper.

"What I've been wanting to do for weeks now." He said. "I like you. I really like you."

"I like you too." She said, smiling at him. He laughed, the kind of laugh where his eyes will disappear and his dimples will appear.

Present Day

"Hey, where is everyone?" Namjoon said. He walked to the living room. Jimin was there sitting on the couch.

"They are in their rooms." Jimin said.

"Oh great, gather them in the living room, I'll be back." He said and went back to the entrance where Ana was. He extended his hand, and she took it. They walked inside."Stay here." He said. Ana tugged at his hand. He looked at her, she was worried. She squeezed his hand. "It's going to be okay." He said smiling at her, to reassure her. She nodded. He walked back inside the house. He saw that everyone had gather in the living room. "Oh, great everyone is here. Good! So, I have something to tell you guys." He said. The guys looked at him with a worry look. "For the past couple of months, I've been seeing someone." He said, looking down at the floor. "But before that, we knew each other through books." He said. Everybody looked at him with an expression of surprise and amazement.

"Hyung, are you saying you have been dating?" Taehyung asked him in disbelieve.

"Yes." Namjoon said.