Part 127 - Green and Astringent

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Of course not." Ning Xiuyuan was a little embarrassed. He remembered that the Chinese teacher's office was in the teaching building of the sophomore year of high school, which was a little far from here.

There was a noisy cicada sound on the school road in summer. The sky was blue, and there was no sign of cooling down at all. A breeze slowly blew.

Ning Xiuyuan saw that there was a snack bar in front of him. Two girls came out of it with two popsicle sticks in their hands.

He asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Cen Li shook his head.

Ning Xiuyuan thought that in the past three years of high school, he had hardly seen Cen Li eat snacks, let alone popsicles to relieve summer heat.

"The next class is physical education class. We can go there later." It's better to build a long way.

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Cen Li, what do you like?"

Cen Li hesitated for a moment, and then said, "I'm not sure, but at present, I want to study hard and make some achievements in the future."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was silent.

"My mother said that only reading is the fairest, no Look at the family background and those complicated relationships.

"... Uh-huh." Ning Xiuyuan answered, and he thought that he had never given Cen Li the fairness he wanted.

Cen Li smiled and said, "What are you doing suddenly asking this?"

"... Nothing." He avoided the topic with a guilty conscience and said, "Cen Li, don't you want me to study better? Then you can teach me more from now on."

"...?" Cen Li turned his head to look at him.

"Don't worry, I will pay you according to the money I hired for tutors. Just as you can earn some living expenses to save your aunt."

"Do you really want to study?" Cen Li asked in disbelievably.

"Yes." Ning Xiu nodded far away, "Really, if my ranking rises in the next exam... Will you give me some rewards?"

Cen Li also knows Ning Xiuyuan's family background. If it's a gift, he can't afford what the other party wants. Cen Li asked, "What reward do you want?"

"Promise me first, and I'll cash it later. Anyway, it's within your ability."

"..." Cen Li is a very rational person. He thought for a few seconds and didn't answer.

There was no one in the teacher's office. They put the papers on the table before leaving.

From other classrooms, there was a loud voice. It was already in class. Whenever they passed by outside the classroom, someone would look at them inside.

Ning Xiuyuan thought, what would others think of his relationship with Cen Li?

It's classmates, friends, or... Deeper...

The people on the playground have stood in four columns, and the physical education class will be disbanded soon. Ning Xiuyuan is afraid that when they are listed, he can't find the topic of accosting Cen Li.

When he came to a low shade, Ning Xiuyuan said, "Wait for me."

Before Cen Li could reply, he ran to the commissary next to him. When he came out, he held two cream popsicles in his hand.

He handed Cen Li one, "If you don't eat it again, it should melt."

"... Class has already been held."

"Physical education class will not delay your study. You can tell them later that I won't allow you to attend classes."

"..." Cen Li took a look at the gathering. Ning Xiuyuan tore off the packaging outside the popsicle and put the wooden stick in Cen Li's hand.

Cen Li has rarely eaten this kind of sweet and greasy thing. He has always felt that buying this kind of nutritious thing is a waste of money.

The ice coat wrapped outside melted, and Cen Li ate a little. It was quite sweet.

The pale lips were stained with a little white. Cen Li didn't react. Ning Xiuyuan bent down. The lips of the two people fitted together, and Cen Li's face suddenly turned red.

Ning Xiuyuan said in a hoarse voice, "I just got something wet. I've wiped it clean for you."

"..."

Cen Li's ears were all red, and he seemed embarrassed to look up at his face.

The sun was scorching the earth. Only the rustling of cicadas could be heard on the school road. Under the shade of the trees stood two teenagers in high school uniforms. The sun penetrated through the cracks in the leaves and fell on their faces.

It's dawn outside, and the alley is very quiet. Sometimes the dreams make people unwilling to wake up.

When Ning Xiuyuan opened his eyes, his cheeks were already soaked.