𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. seriously, is this for me? - arsenal women

I got a message/request about making an arsenal imagine, which i couldn't say no to. Arsenal has all my faves on their team! Enjoy people!

I was sitting and talking with my new teammates, Beth Mead & Jordan Nobbs.

I have recently joined Arsenal, but I'm still kinda shy, cause I'm literally playing with my idols.

I had played for Everton for 2 seasons, but then Arsenal asked me if I wanted a contract with them and I just couldn't say no.

Arsenal is my dream team and now I'm here playing for them. I still can't believe it...

"What are you going to do in the Christmas Holidays?" Beth asked me.

"I don't really know" I answered and scratched my neck.

"Aren't you going to be with your parents or your family?" Jordan asked me, confused.

"No," I answered simply.

You see, I don't really have so much contact with my family or like my parents.

My parents had always said that i shouldn't play football, they wanted me to be a doctor or nurse, like them.

I have just never thought that it was interesting and they were never really home, because of their job and i don't want to use all my time on something i don't find interesting!

When I turned 16 I got the contract with Everton and then my parents thought that I could live on my own, so they literally kicked me out of the house.

Izzy Christiansen was the first one I told about it, cause she was literally like my sister!

So the next day I told her, I came to her house after training and then she told me that now I lived here too.

She helped me through so much and I don't really know how I can thank her enough, but she said that what friends do for each other.

Izzy Christiansen is literally my hero!..

"Kid, are you listening?" I heard someone say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that now Leah Williamson and Vivianne Miedema now also sat at our table.

"I'm sorry. I snapped out for a few minutes" I said.

"Don't be sorry, but what were you thinking about?" Beth asked me.

Shit shit shit, what do I say?

"Just thought about what i should do for christmas" I answered.

"We were actually just talking about that," Beth said.

"Yeah, the girls told us that you weren't going to be with your family, so we thought that some of the Arsenal girls could be with you," Vivianne said.

"You shouldn't do that. You should be with your families" I replied.

"So should you, why aren't you even not going to be with your family?" Leah asked me.

Ugh It's now or never.

"Me and my parents have just no contact anymore and I guess that's why I'm not having contact with my other family members" I said, trying not to cry.

No one said anything. I guess they were pretty surprised.

"We're sorry to hear that Y/n. We didn't knew" Beth said as she hugged me.

"It's okay as you said, you didn't know" I responded.

Then I felt more arms and warmth around me. These girls really are sweethearts.

"Thanks girls" I said.