𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. can i? you know - lotte wubben-moy

Everbody, we all know where this is going. So lets just begin, enjoy...💕

Anna Patten's Pov:

I got the best idea in the whole world.

Later today some of the Arsenal girls are going out to eat dinner together to say Merry Christmas, you know.

But the idea is that I know that many restaurants have mistletoe and my two best friends (Lotte & Y/n) are in DEEPLY love with each other, but of course they can't see it. They are literally blind.

I just got to push Lotte and Y/n under the mistletoe and then they have to kiss.

I know I'm a genius;)

I told Katie, Leah & Beth about my incredible plan, because they were not blind and could see that Lotte and Y/n were soulmates.

"That's not a bad idea, Anna," Katie said.

"I know, now let's get them under that mistletoe, before they have to pee or something" I replied.

"We're not even at the restaurant, kid. Calm down" Leah said.

"Then let's drive to the restaurant" I responded.

"Then take your fucking pyjamas on and take some normal clothes on" Beth said.

"Okay, calm down"

                                                                                        ***

Y/n's Pov:

"Y/n are you ready?" my best friend, Lotte asked.

"Yep" I answered as I walked into the living room, where she sat.

Lotte didn't say anything, but she just looked at me.

"Lotte are you okay?" I asked her.

Lotte shaked her head.

"Uhm yeah. You just look really beautiful" she said.

I swear my heart is beating faster than ever right now.

"Let's get going" Lotte added and took my hand and then we drove to the restaurant.

                                                                                    ***

This is Y/n's Outfit

We were now at the restaurant and said hi to the other girls

"Hey lover girl" Anna said as she hugged me.

"What do you mean, Anna?" I asked her.

"Trust me, you know what I mean!" she answered and walked over to Leah, Katie & Beth talking like they have some plan going on.