𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. i try sam, i really do - samantha kerr

Sammy I'm making a imagine about you, cause i want to okayyy...💕

Lately my realtionship with Sam has not been good. We are fighting alot, over both, big and small things. 

I'm playing for Arsenal, and she plays for Chelsea. She is always saying that i am not trying enough to keep our realtionship going. The thing is that i think she is not trying enough. So when you have a big fight about our thing, then almost everything else is not matching.'

It has been going on for 1 month, i think, but seriously i don't care, i just want it to end.

                                                                                        ***

Today i have a day off, but Sam has traning with Chelsea. I don't care to be honest.

I sleeped fine, could had been worse. Sam laid on the other side of the bed, away from me.

I know Sam was actually the one to wake up first, but i though that i could wake up, and make her some breakfast, so i could be the adult and say "sorry" to her for last nights fight.

I took Sam's t-shirt on, cause that was the first one i saw, lol.

I am making some healty pancakes, some egg and a coffee for her. I walked into our bedroom again. I sat down beside her, and took some of her hair out of her face.

"Good morning, Sam" i said, and smiled. I really missed this actually.

Sam opened her eyes, and looked at me a little werid.

"Morning" she said, and smiled a little bit.

"I have made breakfast for you" i said excited.

I sat the plate with breakfast down on the table. Sam then sat up.

"You didn't have to" she said, and looked me in my eyes.

"But i wanted to make something for you, cause we had been fighting much lately. I Try, Sam I Really Do. I hope you know that. I'm sorry, Sam" i replied.

Sam looked at me with tears in her eyes, she then hugged me tight.

"I know you are trying, baby, but i just miss being with you. It was never your fault" Sam said.

I nodded in her arms, i was just laying in her arms for some time.

"I missed you"...

             Post on Y/N's Instagram

@ y/n_y/lLikede by @ daniellevddonk,@ jillroord, @ samanthakerr,& 654

@ y/n_y/l
Likede by @ daniellevddonk,
@ jillroord, @ samanthakerr,
& 654.276 others
Caption

She is always making me laugh, gosh what did i do to deserve you...💕

Comments

@ viviannemiedema - 💕🥺

@ lisaevans - my gal is so in love❤

@ jillroord - You make me feel even more single...😟🧡

@ daniellevddonk - Young Love💜

@ samanthakerr - Love you, babygirl...🤍💖

365.23 comments more

Hey, everbody I am sorry for not posting much lately, i have alot of homework and some other small things. I try to update as much as possible.

Have an amazing day, i love u...💕