𝐢. please look at me - jill roord

Jill and I've been in a relationship together for 7 months now, but there are not many that knows we're in a relationship, because we just want to be us and try things out before our friends and fans go insane about it.

She makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and my life has just been perfect and complete since she came into my life.

Today though, was just a bit different to the other days we have shared. Jill was in her mood that I like to call 'If you do anything to me you die' mood. It may sound harsh, but if you saw her face, you would think the exact same thing.

I first noticed it in the early morning around 6.30am when I tried to cuddle closer to her, but she just pushed me away and turned the other way. I was still half asleep at that time, but it still kinda annoyed me, but I let her be.

Then when I was done making breakfast for the two of us as always, I put the plates on the table as Jill walked out of our bedroom. "I'm going for a run, so no need to make food for me," she told me.

Right after she had said that sentence, she literally bumped into me to take an apple and then went outside, slamming the door really hard making me flinch a bit and drop the cup I held in my hands.

I then just stood for a minute thinking what had just happened, but then I got back to my senses again. "Shit" I whispered to myself as I leaned down to take the broken cup up from the floor.

After I was done eating breakfast alone for the first time in a while, I got my bag ready for today's training. Jill was still not home from her run, making me a bit worried that something had happened to her.

Just as I thought about her, I saw that I got a message and it was Jill who had messaged me.

Could you take my training bag with you to training, I forgot it. I'm going to have a coffee with Katie before training and then she will drive me to the training ground

I was kinda starting to get pissed, because I had not even said a word to her today and I felt like she was ignoring me and it started to annoy me a lot.

She was not the only one who could play this game though, so I decided to ignore her too and I know she gets jealous really easily. So my plan is to flirt with our teammates. I know it's probably not the best idea, but right now I don't care. She can't act like that and think I'll not respond.

When I arrived at the training ground, I saw Danielle and Beth walking outside the building. When they saw me, they stopped up and waited for me. "Where's Jill?" Daan asked me. "She's getting a coffee with Katie," I answered.

"Is there something wrong with you and Jill?" Daan asked, getting curious since we're always together. "Yeah, you two are always together! Did anything happen?" Beth added.

"She just went for a run this morning and then met up with Katie" I responded.

All the girls were ready for training, but Katie and Jill were still missing. That didn't last long, before I could hear the two girls laugh and come into the locker room.

Jill normally sits by my side, but today she was sitting beside Katie.

I was beginning to be really pissed off now, because I don't even know what I did wrong, but that didn't change my plans for also ignoring her and flirting with our teammates.