𝐱𝐱. no matter what - jill roord

This is about Y/n, Jill Roord's sister. Hope you enjoy...

I also want to thank uhmheylool for the Idea. Go in and give her some love. She is so good at what she is doing and she is fantastic!

***

Heyyy everybody. My name is Y/n Roord. Here are some facts about me. As you just heard, my last name is Roord. So yes, Jill Roord is my sister. Twin sister actually. I have always been in her shadow. I really love Jill. I know that is not her fault, but sometimes people ask- "How can you and Jill be twins when she is so up in her game". Comments like that break my heart. Enough of that shit. I'm 24 and look like Jill Roord...

________________________________________________________________________________

In one week, I'm going to Barcelona, cause that's gonna be my new home and club.

I'm tired of being in Jill's shadow, so now I'm leaving to a place where I can be named as Y/n Roord, not Jill Roord's sister...

I have not told anyone about Barcelona, not even Jill. Only the staff knows it and today they are going to say it to everybody else on the team.

I don't really care. I just want it out and it will be a lot easier if the staff just say it.

Today is gonna be my last training with the team, cause my manager said that's what's best for me.

***

"Goodmorning, Y/n. You seem nervous. Are you okay?" my best friend, Daan asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired. I stayed up late last night" I answered.

"Why did you stay up late? You never do that" she said, a little worried.

"Don't worry! I just had a little headache" I replied.

I didn't lie, technically.

Daan seemed to buy it, so she just finished eating her breakfast.

"Goodmorning, sis" Jill said and jumped into the living room, where we sat.

"Morning," I responded.

"Something wrong?" she asked

"Omg. There is nothing wrong stop asking" I said pissed and walked inside my room

I didn't want to deal with them right now + they will probably be angry at me later, because the staff is going to tell them about my move...

***

We all walked into the locker room, getting ready for today's training.

I sat down looking around at everybody.

They are soon gonna know it...

Then I saw Joe, our coach, walk into the room.

"Hello, everybody's attention on me" he started.

I looked at him, gosh why I'm so nervous?

"So today, we have training. No surprise, but it's gonna be Y/N's last training with the team, since she is leaving in one week for Barcelona. Her manager had said it will probably be best for her to have some time for herself before going to Barcelona. We're all grateful for everything Y/n has done for the club and us. So we're going to say goodbye like a real team" Joe said and left.