𝐥𝐱𝐯. what are you smiling at? - alexia putellas

I thought that i should make an imagine about her, since she won the freaking Ballon D'or last night. My mom was like "Why are you happy about her winning, she is from Spain" and i looked at her like she was CRAZYYY.  IT'S LITERALLY ALEXIA PUTELLAS!!! Lol, sorry about my talking, now enjoy!♡

I was sitting beside my girlfriend, Alexia and Mapi right now, eating the last food i could.

It was a nice afternoon with some of the girls going out to eat lunch together.

but that nice afternoon was done after a group of guys came and said hi to me.

"Hey, are you not Y/n Y/l, the barca player?" one of them asked.

"Yep, that's me" i answered with a friendly smile.

"See boys. I knew that i was her" another said.

"Then ask her" the others guys said.

I looked at them confused. What did they want to ask me?

"I just wanted to say, that you are like really hot, both on and off the field and like so am I. So i though we could be a power couple, but i just need you number to make your wish come true" he said and smirked.

I became silent, cause i didn't knew what to say.

"I'm sorry, but i can't give you my number and i already have a partner" i said, not wanting to hurt anyones feelings.

"Ugh, you can just break up with the stupid guy you're with and become my girlfriend" he replied still with a smirk.

"I can't do that" i said.

"Come on" he responed and laughed at me.

I looked down at my shoes, hoping they will go away.

"Princess" he once again said, but then somebody pulled me up from my chair.

I saw that it was Alexia, that had took my arm.

We were about to go away, but then one of the guys yelled.

"I didn't thought, that the princess were a duke"

When he yelled that i become even more uncomfortable.

Alexia saw how uncomfortable i was and were about to go and kill that guy, but i put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"It isn't worth it" i whisped.

"Aww, You're both fucking dukes" the guy yelled and that was were i couldn't hold Alexia back.

The guy high fived his friends and was about to high five the last one, but Alexia make sure that he didn't do it.

Cause she punched him, right in his face.

The guys looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"We're going home. See you all tomorrow" Alexia said to the girls and took my hand.

She followed me out to the car and drived us home.

                                                                                        ***

The drive home was silent. Nobody said anything.

I knew that Alexia had to calm down, before talking about serious things.

When we were home, i thought that Alexia was ready to talk, but she still didn't wanted to talk about it.

We sat down on the couch, not even close to each other.