𝐥𝐯𝐢. you and me - mapi leon

I really, like really love spanish women right now, but like what can i dooo. Mapi is a godness, so like of course i made a imagine about her...now enjoyyy!..

I was watching Mapi being interview after the game against Arsenal.

She had played an amazing game and many people wanted to do a interview with her after the game.

I was taking time talking with some fans and taking pictures.

Then i looked to see if Mapi was done with her interview, but when i turned around, i couldn't see her.

"Where did Mapi go" i asked Leila.

"I think she went to the lockeroom" Leila replied and signed some more t-shirts.

I then walked into the lockeroom and found Mapi sitting there alone.

She looked a bit sad, she had her head in hands, which she only does if she is frustrated or sad.

I sat down beside her and gently put my hand on he shoulder.

Mapi leaned into my side, when she notiched that i was there.

"What's wrong? You always loves to be with the fans after a good game" i said.

Mapi then lifted her head up, so she could look me in the eyes.

Her eyes were red and she looked like she had cried.

"Aww, my love" i said and took her in my arms.

After some minutes, when i calmed her down she answered my question.

"You know i was interviewed, right?" she started and i nodded.

"Yeah, i saw you being interviewed, did they say something?" i asked her.

Mapi nodded.

"What did they said?" i asked.

"They first said that i played a good game, which i was happy about, but then they bringed you into it. They said that we souldn't be together, cause i don't treat you right. They said that i didn't gave a shit about you and only used you for fame" Mapi said and began to cry again.

I took her in my arms again and just rumbed her back.

"I-i really love you, I'm just not good at showing it" she said.

I then took her head in my hands and got her to look at me.

"Don't you dare say something like that. You are showing me so much love and I'm so greatful and lucky to have you. I don't care what others say, I am with you and that's all that matters, okay" i said.

Mapi just sniffled and looked down.

"Okay?" i said once again.

"Okay" Mapi said as she looked up again.

"You And me"

***

After the little talk in the lockeroom, we walked out of the room and into the field once again.

When we walked into the field, we holded each others hands.

"Omg, look at them. They are so cute" i heard someone said in the crowd.

Mapi then kissed my hand and waved to the crowd.

The crowd went crazy and we just laughed at it.

Mapi and i then went out and talked with some more fans, before going home.

***

It felt like a long ride home after the game.

I actually ended up falling alseep, while Mapi drived us home.

"Wakey wakey" i heard Mapi said as she rumbed my cheek.

"We are home" she said.

"Homeee" i replied and got out of the car.

I almost felt when i was walking to the house, cause i was that tired.

But Mapi being the most amazing and adorable girlfriend, caught me.

"Easy, babygirl" she said and yeah, she ended up lifting me into out apartment.

She put me down on the bed and got me out of my clothes.

The next thing i remembered was Mapi kissing my head and me falling asleep in her arms.

Another one, that i made for some time ago!

Mapi is lovely;)

I hope you had an amazing sunday!

Love her!😇💕