𝐱𝐥𝐢. did you just kiss me? - tobin heath

I asked a lovely person, which football player i sould make a imagine about. She wanted me to make a imagine about Tobin Heath. So you got it girl, enjoy 💕

I was just chilling in my hotel room, when Tobin, my rommate, came out of the bathroom.

"I am seriolusy going to complain to Spotify" Tobin said as she laid down beside me.

"For what" i asked, since why the fuck will she be complaining to Spotify.

 "Because you are not being on this weeks hottest single." she replied.

I just laughed at the pick up line.

"Well, thank you for that compliment Tobin, i appreciate it" i said and smiled at her.

Tobin then looked at little sad at me, but why.

"Is there something wrong" I asked her.

Tobin then smiled again "No, I'm just tired. Lets go done to dinner with the girls" she said and got up from the bed.

"Are we going out" i asked her, since i didn't knew about going out for dinner.

"Yep" she answered simpily and walked into the bathroom again, but this time she locked the door.

Did i do something wrong?

                                                                                           ***

We were now walking down the streets, looking for a place to eat dinner.

Then out of nothing Tobin decided to do a pick up line on me again.

"Your hand looks heavy can i hold it for you?" she asked with a big smile.

I laughed at her and then answered "Yes, of course".

Tobin's smile got even bigger as i answered with a yes.

She took my hand and i got nervous for some reason.

Was i starting to feel something for my roommate?

                                                                                         ***

The day after the great evening with the USWNT girls, we were at traning and Tobin then decided to still flirt with me.

"Can I follow you?" Tobin asked suddenly and i looked at her confused.

"What do you mean" i asked her

"It just, my mom told me to follow my dreams" she answered with a smirk.

I laughed at her and maybe blushed a bit.

"Whats with all the pick up lines" i asked her.

Tobin just laughed at me and went back to the traning.

I hope she also have these butterflies in her stormach when we are talking.

                                                                                        ***

I was just sitting listen to some music in the bus, on our way home to the hotel after a nice traning with the girls.

Then Tobin came and sat beside me, which i find werid. She i always sitting with Christen, which sometimes makes me jealous.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey you" i replied with a smile.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, lava is hot and so are you." she said and laughed.