𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. us against the world - cailtin foord

Caitlin, you are awesome. So you are getting a imagine, your welcome...💕

Today was just a normal day, that looked like every other day at week.

Wake up, get ready, traning, lunch, gym, home, and sometimes even more traning.

I really love my job, i am so greatfull that i get to live my dream, but sometimes is a little hard, always to be on and always act happy in videos, inteviews and even pictures.

I missed my family back in Sweden, actually the only light in my life right now is my girlfriend, Caitlin.

She knows when i am having a bad time, and she always knows how to make me happy.

I'm so happy that i have her in my life...

                                                                                     ***

"Hey, baby" Caitlin said and sat down beside me after she had went for a run. I sould probably also run a bit, but i am so freaking tired. I have mabye sleep 4 hours the last 3 days, cause i just could not sleep.

"Hi" i responed and laid my head on her chest, not caring about that she is sweating. I could feel, that she begin to play with my hair.

"I know that since we had a day off tomorrow, and you have had some bad days. So i though that we sould go to spa, and just enjoy some alone time, plus you will get some massage,  and i know you love that" Caitlin said, i sat up again.

"Really" i asked her, she just nodded and smiled. I then hugged her tight.

"Thanks, babe"i whisped.

"Anything for you, my love"...

                                                                                     ***

It was now SPA DAYYYYY, and i have actually sleeped 8 hours last night. I sleep like a freaking angel.

"What got you so smiley" Caitlin asked, and took me closer to her chest in our bed.

"I am just excited for today, and for some alone time with you" i responed and i felt her smile against my cheek.

"Yeah, its gonna be a great time"

                                                                                     ***

We stepped inside our car, and drove to the spa place.

We played some clasicc songs from Queen, One Diretion, Anne-Marie and my two favorite artist, Sam Smith & Sia...

After 2 hours of driving we were finally here, and when i saw the big spa place, i literally dropped my mouth.

"This is too much, Caitlin Foord" i said with at serious tone.

She just smiled and replied "Nothing is too much for my queen" and then she kissed me, it was a slow, but meaningfull kiss. I loved it, but it got qucikly heated, and...                                      

We end up making out in the backseat...

Now back to the spa place, right.

We got our keys and went inside our room.

Caitlin locked the door and pushed me against the door.

"I think we can go another round, right babygirl" she said and smirked.

I just nodded and we went for another round...

                                                                                    ***

We then got ready for some massage and then we will go to the hot tub/pool room.

"Ready for massage, babe" caitlin asked and i nodded and jumped around like a little girl.

After 2 hours of getting massage we were sadly done, Caitlin could see that i was sad so she tried to light up my mood with a cheesey line.

"Hey, don't worry i will glady give you some massage later tonight, and that will even take more hours" she said and winked, and i could not help but laugh and blush at the cheesey line.

We used the rest of the day being in the pool, joking aorund and enjoy each others company.

We got some fucking good food, that i would die to get again. We had a good and long, lovely night. Let just say that we didn't get much sleep...

                                                                                         ***

I waked up naked in Caitlin arms, i guess she already were awake since she said.

"Goodmorning, love. Ready for the last adventure" she said and i looked at her confues, cause i though that we had done anything you could to here.

"What do you mean" i asked her.

"We are gonna get a tattoo, in 1 hour" she said and smiled like crazy.

I smiled too, and begin to be really excited about getting my first tattoo...

                               ***

This is the tatto, they both got it on the leftarm...

Its says "Us Against The World"

Hope you likede it, and i hope you have a amazing day...💕

Love u guys...💕💕

CAITLIN FOORDDDDD😩💅❤💕😏