𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. my good girl - guro reiten

This is about a lovely Guro Reiten. I love her so muchhhh! So enjoy..

( Some of the things Guro does in this story are not real at all, but it's apart of the story😉)

***

Some facts about Y/N👇

Hi. My name is Y/n Y/l. I play for Arsenal and my best friends are Lotte Wubben-Moy & Anna Patten. I love them so much! I also come from Norway and have the best and hottest girlfriend in the world. Her name is Guro Reiten and she is also a pro football player. The thing is she plays for Chelsea. So I think you can already imagine how our conversations are when we eat dinner😶But I love her and that's the only thing that matters!..

***

Now the 'real' story begins👇

This week I'm at a national camp and my roommate is my girlfriend, Guro.

I just woke up from my sleep in Guro's arms. We have a day off today, so I thought about what I could do today.

My best friend Lotte is also in Norway right now, because she is meeting up with an old friend, but she is going home tomorrow.

So I got the best idea, I will spend my day with Lotte.

I know Guro will 100% not me happy about it, but she doesn't own me.

***

I then texted Lotte and she also thought that it was a great idea.

I then tried to get out of the bed, but Guro was just taking her strong arms around my waist tighter. She opened her eyes.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to take a shower and then I am meeting up with Lotte. I will spend my day with her" I answered.

She then took her arms off me and sat up.

"I thought we were going to be together," she said, a little angry.

"You could just have asked, okay '' I replied, pissed and a little low since I know she doesn't like it if I answer her questions like that.

She then took her hand to my face and laid down on top of me.

"Don't talk to me like that. Do you understand me?" she said.

I didn't answer right away.

"Answer me, Y/n'' she ordered.

"I'm sorry, okay '' I said and I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

Guro's eyes softened as she took her hand up and rubbed my cheek.

"It's okay. Just don't talk to me like that, right baby?" she said.

I nodded and then got ready for a day with my bestie.

***

"Y/N/N" I heard Lotte screaming and runned to me

"LOTTE" I screamed back.

When we finally reached each other, Lotte lifted me up as we hugged.

"Omg. I missed you so much" she said when she had sat me down again

"I miss you too," I responded.

I know we have only been away from each other for 1-2 weeks, but she is my bestie.

"So, what had you planned?" Lotte asked me.

"I know you don't like hiking that much, so I found a little mountain. So, we're going hiking a little, then we are going shopping and ending the day off with going out eating dinner '' I answered.

Lotte just jumped around excited

"You should be someone who shows people around in Norway," she said.

I just laughed and then the day started.

***

Skipping to dinner time (I'm a lazy ladyyy)

👇Pic on Y/N's Instagram story

☝️Lotte

Best day ever with a even better person😘***

Lotte then went back to her hotel. I went to mine.

It was 8pm, so I will go down to the pool a little since it closes at 10pm.

I walked into my room and saw Guro laid in our bed just watching netflix.

"Hiii '' I said positively, but Guro didn't answer.

God what is her problem now? I just ignored her and took my Bikini on.

"Where are you going?" Guro asked.

"Down to the pool" I answered and slammed the door hard, since I didn't want to deal with her right now...

***

👇This is Y/N's Bikini

***

 I went down to the pool. I just swimmed around and relaxed after a long & good day.

I then got out of the big pool and went to the hot tub.

I heard the door open. I looked up and saw that Guro was walking to me.

Gosh, I just want to get away from her.

She went into the hot tub and swimmed over to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm here, because I want to have a talk with you, '' she answered.

"Then f#cking talk '' I said. She looked at me and came closer, so our bodies were touching.

I was leaning against the little wall in the hot tub.

"Y/n. I had said it earlier and will gladly say it again. Don't.Talk.To.Me.Like.That '' Guro yelled in my face.

"So that was what you wanted to talk about?" I said, not caring about her being angry.

"No. The thing I want to talk about is you and Lotte. Seriously? That story on your insta just screamed 'Hello, we are dating' and you know what? I don't want people to think that you and Lotte are a thing. Y/n you are mine & only mine" Guro said.

I looked at her.

"Maybe I should just break up with you, so I could be with Lotte. She will not be jealous over me having friends" I yelled in her face. I swear right there her eyes turned red. She then took her arms around my waist and turned us around so I was now sitting on her lap.

"Look, my love. I don't want you to talk to me like that, but I don't want you to leave me either. You're everything I have and I love you so much. You're not leaving me, okay?" Guro said.

I sighed, looking into her eyes.

"Okay" I replied.

"Good girl," she said, kissing me.

"My Good Girl"...

***

O-M-G . I'm literally in love with Guro🥺

Her smile is soo beautiful😩❤