𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. please - frida maanum

Someone asked if i could do one with Frida, and i didn't really know much about her... Buuuttt now i am in love, she is literally amazing...❤❤

I was a little late for training today, so I sprinted to the training ground.

When i finally came there, I saw that they already was into the training, but i just runned to our coach

"Hey, Y/n nice of you to join us" he said

"I'm so sorry for being late! I forgot to set my alarm last night, I am so sorry" I said in one breath.

"It's fine, just don't do it again" he said and i nodded

"Oh, we have a new person joining the club. Her name is Frida Maanum, I know that you two played together in Linköpings, right?" he asked me.

I stared at him with big eyes

"Y-yeah, we played together" I answered, still a little shocked.

"Is there something wrong?" my coach asked.

I shake my head

"I'm going to the toilets, I'll be back soon" I said.

"Ok, when you get back you and Frida are pairing up, okay" he said

I just put on a fake smile and nodded.

I then walked to the toilets...

                                                                                     ***

When I was inside the toilet, I pressed my back against the wall.

This can't fucking be real.

Frida is fucking going to be at the same club as me...

When we played together in Linköping, we were very good friends, like friends with benefits.

We used to go on friendly dates and flirt when we were alone, sometimes she even flirted with me in public.

Then I got feelings for her and I was sure that she felt the same, cause everything we did together was like we were a couple.

So I said to her that I was in love with her, but she said that she wasn't in love with me, she was in love with someone else.

I then stopped showing up to training and quickly got a contract in Arsenal.

I could not be close to her, I was scared that my heart would break even more.

Now my life is finally slowly being more healthy, before I will cry myself to sleep, eat ice cream and watch sad movies....

But now she is here, Ii don't know if I can face her, but I had to be strong, so I got out of the toilet and walked to the training ground.

Omg, i had forgotten that we were going to be pairing up, Gosh my life is hell...

                                                                                           ***

I runned to the coach

"Just wait here and in 2 minutes we will be pairing up, okay" he said

"Yep" i replied...

I then looked at her, she was still so gorgeous as she always was.

Her eyes met mine, so I quickly looked away.

"Okay, now I will be paring everbody up" our coach said and I was, of course, with Frida.

"Hi," she said, trying to act friendly.