𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. what am i doing wrong? - danielle van de donk

I Love Daan, so we know were this is going....💕💕

I was sitting down in the lockeroom, waiting for Daan to be done talking with Beth.

I hate when she is talking to Beth, it make me so jeaouls. Its so stupid cause Danielle and i are not even together. I just me who is having the biggest crush on Daan.

Daan and Beth are not together, but sometimes they act like a couple. The problem is that Daan and I are best friends, so i know we never gonma be anything more, sadly...

***
After 10 minutes more of watching, Daan and Beth talking they we finally done talking. Daan then make her way to me.

"Are you ready, y/n" Daan asked.

I didn't answered, i just simply standed up and walked to the door.
I looked back at Daan.

"Are you coming or what" i said pissed, she just looked confused at me and then walked up to me.

I didn't really wanted to talk to her, so i walked a little forward.

"Wait" Daan southed, i didn't listeded and just walked out of the door to my car.

***
We were now inside the car, Daan then turned to me.

"What is wrong, y/n/n" she asked, i just keep looking at the road.

"Seriously, y/n" she said and i didn't flinched and just keep my eyes on the road. Away from her.

"Fuck you" Daan said and turned away from me.

Damm that one hurt...

***
We were finally home, after a silent ride...

I guess Daan still wanted to know why I was acting like that.

Since i walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to make to dinner. Daan followed me, and we she got the chance she took her arms around me from behind.

I felt safe, but it was the wrong thing to feel.

"What Am I Doing Wrong" Daan asked and begin to take her hand under my shirt. She rubbed me, up and down my stormach.

"Please answer me" she begged and laid her head on my back, kissing my neck.

I finally took it together and answered her.

"It's not your fault" i said and went silent after that.

Daan turned me around in her arms, i tried to stop her but she was stronger. I looked her in the eyes, and begin to cry a bit.

What is fucking wrong with me.

"But why are you like this" Daan asked, I looked down scared to tell the truth. Daan took her hand under my chin and softly lifted my head up again. She begin to rub my cheek softly.

"You can tell me anything, you know that y/n/n" Daan said, I then took a deep breath.

"I'm in love with you, Daan. I have been for years now. But when you talk with Beth i just get jeaouls, you are always together with her. I know we never gonna be more, but it still hurts like shit " i said, and i looked her in the eyes. She didn't flinched, she just smiled.

I looked at her confused "Why are you smilling like that" I asked.

Daan just shaked her hand and laughed. The next thing to do is leaning in, kissing me.

What the fuck is happening.

I kissed back without thinking, we stood there kissing some more. We stopped after we both nedded air.

"I'm in love with you too dumbass" Daan said and kissed me again...

Its been a lovely day, right....❤

Its a little short, but i like it so whatever...

If there is some cetrain players you want me to write about, then you are very welcome to write a comment...💕

Have a lovely day, or night💗

Queennnnnnnn❤❤❤😎😎😎💅💅💅💅👑👑👑