𝐢𝐯. it's going to be okay - jessie fleming

It's a little short, but I just wanted to write something fast before going to sleep. Since it's 2am right now, here in Denmark. Hope you enjoy it:)

Hey I'm Y/n Y/l, a forward for Arsenal. I'm 22 years old and come from a little city in Sweden.

Today we have a game against our rival, Chelsea. They are always hard to play against and it doesn't help that my teammates tease me all week, because I maybe have a little crush on Jessie Fleming...

                                                                                        ***

I woke up with a jumping Jill Roord in my bed

"Get up, Y/n. We have to get ready and then drive to the stadium" Jill said.

"5 minutes more," I replied.

"Ask nicely" Jill then said to me.

It was so annoying, when she acted like my mom.

"Get out of my room, Jill," I said tiredly.

Jill just took my pillow and threw it at me.

"Just ask nicely or i'm telling Jessie that you like her" she warned me.

I looked up at her and blushed. She just smirked and wrinkled with her eyebrows.

I then got out of bed, because i was already awake after Jill's stupid show.

I got ready for the day

                                                                                       ***

"Goodmorning, champ" Beth said as I got into the living room.

"Good Morning" i responded

"Daan is soon done making breakfast for us. Then we have to drive to the stadium" Beth said.

I just nodded.

                                                                                        ***

After we have eaten. We got into Beth's car.

I sat with Jill in the back.

I laid my body on hers, because I was still very tired and no we're not more than friends.

She is like the big sister I never got.

"So are you excited to see Jessie today?" Daan asked me.

Omg, now they're gonna tease me again.

"Yeah, she is a big name in the women's football world, so I am always interested to see her," I replied.

"You mean that you are interested in her, right?" Daan said and smirked.

"Can we not talk about something other than my lovelife?" I begged.

"Aww so Jessie is in your lovelife" Jill said.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored them for the rest of the drive.

                                                                                     ***

We were finally at the stadium.

We got to the locker room and I didn't start, but I was coming on in the second half.

I got into the field. There were no people because of covid.

I begin to play a little with the ball. Then Leah and Lisa wanted to play too.