𝐥𝐯. the night is not done yet - alexia putellas

I really love Alexia and this idea just popped into my head, so enjoy :)

(Y/n/n means "Your nickname")

***

I woke up in the arms of my girlfriend. It felt really nice to finally be waking up in her arms again.

I have been playing for Lyon for 2 seasons and Alexia has been playing for Barcelona since forever, so we haven't seen each other that much, only at national camps or when we had a few days off to go see each other.

Now I have been waking up in her arms for a month, because I've been getting a contract with Barcelona again.

I missed Lyon a bit, because that has been my home for almost 3 years, but now I'm home, because wherever Alexia is, that's my home.

Today is actually Alexia and I's 3 years anniversary. We're not going to do something crazy, just go out bowling and eat some good food.

We have actually not talked about it yet, but I think a nice dinner doesn't hurt anyone.

***

I tried to ignore the sunlight coming through the windows, cause I just wanted to sleep more, but my lovely girlfriend had other plans as she decided to tickle me which she knows I absolutely hate.

"Ale stop!" I said as I tried to stop her, but she was just way stronger and rolled us around, so she was on top of me, looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes that I could get lost in for hours.

"What do you want me to stop, mi amor? Do you want me to stop tickling you or do you want me to stop being in control as I know you love" Alexia whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Well, I love you like this, but please stop tickling me, babe" I responded with an innocent smile.

Alexia then got off me, but still held me in her arms.

"Do you wanna hear what I dreamed about last night?" she asked me with a smirk.

"Yeah, why not?" I answered, giving her all my attention.

Alexia then came closer to me and rubbed me up and down my waist.

"I dreamed of your legs wrapped around my waist and you screaming my name, so the whole neighborhood could hear it," she said and began to kiss my neck.

"Lex-" Alexia stopped me before I even began "-I want to mark you all over"

I shivered once again.

"Maybe later" I moaned as I enjoyed her kissing my neck.

Then she stopped kissing my neck and just looked at me.

She looked me deep in my eyes and brushed some hair from my face.

"You're so beautiful. Love you so much, hermosa" she mumbled into my neck, kissing it softly and gentle.

"I love you too, querida" I replied.

Alexia kissed me on my lips and took me even closer into her body

***

After a nice hour with cuddling, we decided to make some breakfast.

"I'm making a fruit salad. You can make the smoothie" Alexia said.

"Okay, boss" I replied with a laugh which just made Alexia roll her eyes at me.

"I'm making one with banana, strawberries and blueberry. Is that fine?" I asked her.

"It's perfect" she answered and kissed me on the cheek.