⤷ you're very beautiful - lena oberdorf ➁

Stop being so perfect, Lena!..

Many of you guys wanted a part 2, so here it is...

***
Post on Lena's Instagram:

***Post on Lena's Instagram:

@ lena_oberdorf

Liked by @ y/n_y/l , @ sofiesvava & 65.376 others

Caption:
Finally gonna be with this one after 2 weeks. Missed you lots!🤍 

Tagged: @ y/n_y/l15

Comments are off:

***

I have been in Wolfsburg for two months now and I love everything about it.

I love playing with my best friend Sofie again. I love that I'm finally playing with Jill again. I love playing with such a passionate player and a person like Shanice. I also really enjoy my moments with Lena, on and off the field.'

The last few months, I have got strong feelings for Lena, but I try to be professional with her as I am with all the others on the team.

Sofie and I are in the airport, waiting for the three other girls to come pick us up after a camp with the national team in Denmark.

Lena, Shanice & Jill were supposed to pick us up at the airport at 3pm, but it's 4pm now...

"Where are they?" Sofie groaned while trying to learn a new tiktok dance.

"Sweetheart, If I would have known, I would have run to where they were and killed them" I answered pissed, because I was pissed.

"You would only kill Shanice and Jill," Sofie teased me while laughing.

"Why am I your friend?" I asked her.

"Because you love me, darling" Sofie answered while I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sadly I do" I mumbled. Sofiethen punched my shoulder gently and laughed a bit with me

***

Y/N's Instagram story: