𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. well, look who's here - lauren hemp

Someone wanted one with Lauren and i love her, so like of course I'm making one...💕
Some angst, cause it's fun to write about...💕

I could not believe what was happening.

She stood right in front of me.

After all the years, she stood right there...

I guess she didn't see me as she just talked with her friends.

I was literally just going to have a good night with my friends and drink some drinks, but I ended up seeing my ex after 4 years.

Her name is Lauren Hemp.

Many know her as a popular football player.

I know her as my ex in school, who I left, because I was scared.

Some girls at the school treated me, saying that if i didn't break up with Lauren, they would do something bad to Lauren...

So I wrote a letter and moved to London.

I just could not look her in the eyes and I hate myself for it everyday...

But now she is freaking standing meters from me.

God please help me!!

                                                                                       ***

I actually wanted to dance, but I didn't dare, because Lauren was standing so freaking close...

So I just ordered some drinks for me and my friends.

"Hey, Y/n are you coming dancing? " My friend Lucas asked me

I shaked my head.

"No, I'm a little tired, so I'm sticking to drinks tonight" I answered, hoping he would buy it.

Jack just nodded and then went to the dancing floor.

I then looked back at where Lauren sat before, but she was not there anymore.

Weird...

                                                                                    ***

After 5 minutes of just sitting drinking, i heard a voice behind me say-

"Well, Look Who Is Here" I could straight away hear whose voice it was!

Lauren Hemp...

I turned around to a very angry Lauren looking at me.

I could not really say anything to her.

I was really a bitch, but I only protected her...

"Hey, Lauren," I said and waved a little awkwardly.

I could see that i did not make her happier

"Don't you fucking dare use that card, Y/n. We all know how we ended up here! You just fucking leave-" i didn't gave her time to finish before i had enough and standed up walking away...

                                                                                           ***

I walked into some strange room, but it was way better than hearing Lauren yell at me...

I stood up against the wall with my back, just thinking about how life used to be with Lauren.

She was the love of my life, she was perfect!

Then she met me and I ruined her, cause I was scared...

                                                                                          ***

I stood there for a few minutes thinking.

I then heard a door open.

I looked at the door and of course it was Lauren that standed there.

"Scared of me now? Y/n you runned away from me one time before, i am not letting you run away again" Lauren said and walked closer to me.

I could feel my breathing getting faster every time she stepped closer.

At some point she stopped right in front of me, now standing with our bodies touching.

"Why did you leave?" she asked and swore, I could hear a sniffle in her voice.

I then decided to tell her the truth. She deserves it!

"The mean girls at our school treated me that if I didn't broke of with you, they would do something bad to you. I didn't want that to happen, but i was so scared to tell you. So I ran and moved to London" I finished and began to cry.

To my suprise, Lauren took me in her arms.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay" she said and held me tighter.

                                                                                    ***

After some time, Lauren took her arms off me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered.

She then kissed me.

LAUREN KISSED ME.

After some minutes kissing, we both needed air.

"Finally after so long time"

It's very short and not the best, but i have to go to sleep now...

Have a amazing day or night!

Love ya!..💕

Ladies and gentelman, this is Lauren Hemp🙏🏅😎❤