⤷ wanna be mine - jill roord ➁

We're now back to the Chelsea-Arsenal game, ENJOY

(Btw they are in the bus on they way to the stadium👇)

***

So, yeah now you know that story. I got a fucking blue eye. My beautiful face looked fuck for 2 months. Thanks to that bitch. It didn't help that every interview that I was in, I was always and I mean ALWAYS asked about what happened with Jill in the game.

"Uh, soon you are going against Jill roord. What are you thinking about that?" was what I've always got asked.

Like, the only thing I think about is you shutting up.

(Imagine a dramatic eye roll, right there)

"Hi, Y/n are you okay? '' my housemate, Guro asked me.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about the game" I responded.

Guro sighed and just began to braid my hair.

***

We then were at the stadium. Went inside, got our kits on and walked out to the field.

Guro and I walked around playing a little with the ball, before warming up.

I then saw some players come out of the tunnel and it was some of the Arsenal players.

I looked over at them and my eyes felt on Jill. We locked eyes and I looked away fasttt.

I then was taken down by the one and only Leah Williamson.

"Well, hello Williamson" I said and laughed.

We stood up again.

"Hello Y/l. Ready to get your ass kicked?" she responded confidently. I just laughed at her.

"I should ask you that," I said.

"Maybe" she replied. I looked at her confused. What did she mean by that?

"Maybe, you just should take all your focus on not getting punched or either punch somebody with THE number 14" she said.

I just sighed

"I can try" I responded and laughed. She hitted my arm softly

"I mean it, but I got to go now, see you" she said and runned over to the Arsenal girls

***

Then boom the game has started. We were in front in the first half with 2 goals. I talked with Sam, Fran and Pernille about how I could play them some good balls.

The second half started and guess who scored for arsenal, the one and only Jill Roord.

Now I 100% had to get a goal. Millie Bright then crossed a perfect ball and I hit i.

Bing, it went inside the goal.

My teammates said congrats and boom boom the game was over and we won 3-1.

We then had to shake hands with the others, I didn't want to shake hands with Jill, but I am an adult so of course I did it.

We locked eyes and began to walk to each other. It was like a movie, lol.

We finally reached each other and we shaked hands.I am not gonna lie. I felt something rush inside of me.

"Good game and a good goal you had, Y/l" Jill said.

I smiled a bit.

"Thank you. You also made a really good goal and had a great game" I replied politely.