𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. why can't i just be loved? - frida maanum

I'm literally in love with Frida, so I had to make a fic with her. You're welcome :)

***

It has been 2 weeks since the worst thing happened in my life.

2 weeks ago, my now ex-girlfriend decided to move away from Sweden and move to England.

We ended up fighting and then she broke up with me.

She didn't want to have someone always to look after when she was in England.

Like what was she expecting. Did she expect that I just was like "Oh, it's totally fine that you move from Sweden to England, no problems".

Cause no, I'm not that fucking dumb.

Since that day, when she moved, I have been absolutely broken and I still am. I don't know what to do without her.

I remembered that day as it was yesterday...

***

Flashback:

My girlfriend, Frida and I were driving home after a good game where we both scored.

We talked about how good our team was playing the whole ride.

We also decided to order take away, since we thought we deserved it.

When we got home, Frida and I sat down on the couch as we had got our pizza.

I chose a movie and I chose Pretty Women, my favorite.

"You always choose Pretty Woman," Frida said and laughed at me.

"It's a good movie and I know you like it too," I replied.

"Okay okay, you got me" she said and put her arms around me.

After we watched the movie, Frida said she had something to say to me.

"What is it?" I asked, confused, since I could feel she was a bit nervous.

"I have got a new contract," she said.

I smiled when she said that.

"That's good you got a new contract, but why are you nervous? I'm not leaving Linköping" I replied.

Frida then took my hand in hers.

"Y/n, I'm leaving Linköping. I got a contract with Arsenal" she said.

I looked into her eyes, not believing what she said.

"You're moving to England?" I asked dumb, already knowing the answer.

Frida just nodded and caressed my hand.

I took my hand out of hers.

"Baby, don't be mad at me," Frida said and stood up. I then stood up too.

"I have every right to be mad at you. You promised me that you would have a new contract with Linköping and not freaking Arsenal '' I responded, raising my voice a bit.

"Y/n, do not raise your voice at me. You don't get to choose everything for me" Frida said as she tried to calm the both of us down.

"I really wished you loved me as much as I love you" I yelled right in her face.

"You don't know what you're talking about! I love you more than everything" Frida yelled back into my face.

"If you love me that much, why did you lie right up in my fucking face" I shouted.