Part 55 - Whereabouts

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Han Chen wore an apron with a cartoon pattern around his waist, which was more affable than the majesty of lecturing in class.

"The smell of lampblack here is too strong. Just go out and wait." Han Chen said to him.

"...Let me wash the vegetables for you." Cen Li is not used to being treated to him unilaterally.

"You are here to make trouble for me." Han Chen said again.

"..."

Cen Li couldn't say anything more. When he quit, he helped Han Chen pull the kitchen door.

In a rare leisure time, a few books were placed at the table. Cen Li casually took one and opened them. Although he was only short-lived away from Ning Xiuyuan, he forgot these, and the string that tightened him seemed to be put away.

Maybe he didn't have a good rest last night. The house was warm. Cen Lixiao woke up again after a while. Han Chen had already filled the dishes on the table, but looking at the other party's appearance, he did not plan to wake him up.

"Have you been tired recently?" Han Chen asked.

"...and OK."

During this period, his diet was controlled by Ning Xiuyuan, and it was rare to eat these home-cooked dishes. Cen Li's appetite was better than usual.

"What do you want to eat? Just tell me in the future, and I can cook it for you." Han Chendao.

"..." Cen Li was a little embarrassed. Although Han Chen was also single, he never thought that he would have that kind of relationship with men. If it weren't for Ning Xiuyuan, I'm afraid he wouldn't know what two men could do together in his life.

The daytime in winter is always short. It's not until six o'clock in the afternoon, and the sky outside is getting darker. The exam will be held tomorrow, but he hasn't gone to school all day, and his mobile phone has been turned off.

It can be imagined how many unsighted calls Ning Xiuyuan dialed him.

It's just that before he turned it on, he heard Han Chen's mobile phone ring. Han Chen deliberately avoided him, went to the bedroom, and then closed the door.

Cen Li couldn't know why. He walked over and stood by the door, hearing the voice from the room.

"Where is he and what does it have to do with you? You'd better keep your tricks and don't mess with them at that time.

"Of course, I have to care about my students. You don't have to worry about this."

"What do you think of him? Don't use your pie on him. He is not your possession."

"... What?"

......

Han Chen's tone changed a lot, and Cen Li listened vaguely in the following words.

At this moment, he realized that no matter where he was, he could not really stay away from Ning Xiuyuan.

He didn't want to listen anymore. He turned around and accidentally knocked down the flowerpot next to him, making a dull sound. He squatted down before holding the flowerpot, and the door was pushed open.

Han Chen's expression was much more surprised compared with before.

"... Han, Professor Han, it's already dark. It's time for me to go back to school." Cen Li's words were incoherent. He stood up and didn't dare to stay here more.

"Don't go back." Han Chen held his arm and said, "There is everything at home. I'll help you prepare a new set of toiletries. You can live with me first."

Han Chen didn't mention the topic that made him afraid, but Cen Li knew that he stole today's moment of leisure.

He shook his head and whispered, "Thank you very much today."

"There will be an exam tomorrow. Do you want this semester to be in vain?" Han Chendao.

Han Chen knows how to handle his thoughts very well. If he goes back to school, Ning Xiuyuan will soon know that the other party may not let him go to the examination room tomorrow.

"..."

"It's not too late to leave after the exam." Han Chen said again.

.........

It was getting darker and darker, and Cen Li did not go back to the dormitory. Ning Xiuyuan asked several people, but no one knew Cen Li's whereabouts.

Unexpectedly, Cen Li would have such a big courage. The phone has been turned off until now.

Jiang Yan stood aside and stiffened because of the cold. He whispered, "A Yuan, why don't we go back first? Maybe Cen Li will take a taxi home by himself."

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan thought of what Cen Li had said to him before. If possible, he hoped that he would never meet him again in his life.

My heart suddenly sank.