Part 53 - What to do

Start from the beginning

Cen Li is an indispensable pastime for him, which is not too important, but he is used to having such a pastime.

Jiang Yan sat opposite and saw Cen Li's movements condensed, and his face became better.

When Ning Xiuyuan has a child, the Ning family will not ask Ning Xiuyuan too much to marry a woman. The Jiang family and the Ning family are also close friends. Ning Xiuyuan is a few months older than him. At the beginning, the two families had made an appointment. If he were a girl, the two families would have made a baby marriage.

However, it doesn't matter much. Ning Qi has always spoiled him.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up some dishes for Cen Li and said, "Eat more."

"..." Cen Li put down the bowls and chopsticks, and his voice was astringent, "Ning Xiuyuan... What do you think I am?"

This question calmed Ning Xiuyuan's expression. He seldom considered the relationship with Cen Li carefully, not a friend or a friend.

Lover, say it's a little love. Cen Li will always cause him those troubles.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "Suddenly asked why this?"

Cen Li smiled at the corners of his mouth, but there was no trace of happiness. He said, "Everyone is born equal, and I am not your slave."

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan's face was a little angry, "What are you equal to me?"

"..."

"MUTE?" Ning Xiuyuan pulled Cen Li's clothes, as if his concept had been questioned by others for so many years. Cen Li was just an ordinary poor college student, and what qualifications did he have to say such to him?

Aunt Li knew Ning Xiuyuan's temper and was afraid that things would go wrong. She came forward and persuaded, "Young master... Don't think about him like him. If you don't eat it, the food will be cold again."

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly and turned his head aside. He really didn't want to see Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan let him go and whispered, "Eat this bowl of rice and don't starve the child."

Cen Li's eyes were dark, and everything about Ning Xiuyuan disgusted him.

I couldn't have sex a few months before I was pregnant. It was rare that Ning Xiuyuan didn't touch him today. After dinner, Jiang Yan accidentally sprained his ankle, and Ning Xiuyuan accompanied him to the hospital.

Cen Li closed his eyes for a while, but he couldn't sleep in his mind.

The mobile phone placed by the bed has been silent for a long time, and the screen suddenly lights up, giving a little more light in the dark room.

Han Chen texted him, saying that he went to the hospital to visit his mother today. He was very happy to hear that he said something about him at school.

Cen Li thought about it carefully. In recent years, there seems to be nothing worth cheering about.

Perhaps from the last two months of senior high school, his life has been completely subverted.

......

The next day, Ning Xiuyuan drove him to the school gate. Cen Li walked near the teaching building, perhaps because class was about to go, and there were few people on the school road.

He rarely took the initiative to skip class. He walked straight out of the school gate and stopped a taxi by the roadside. Even for more than ten minutes of waiting for the bus, he couldn't wait.

He didn't show his arms until he was pregnant for more than three months. When he could hide it, he had already spent a day, counting a day. Every day's calmness was like stealing. Sooner or later, the huge thunderbolt would explode.

Cen Li asked the driver to drive to the hospital. During this period, Ning Xiuyuan forced him to eat a lot of tonics, and his physical condition should be better than last time.

Cen Li found Bai Chengyu in the department, and the other party was a little surprised to see him.

"Is there no class today?" Bai Chengyu asked.

"Dr. Bai, I know I have caused you a lot of trouble... Please help me for the last time."

Bai Chengyu also expected the general situation. Does he look like "... It's not that I don't help you. A man's body is different from a woman's in the first place, and you flowed it once a few months ago.

"... Can you arrange an operation now?"

Bai Chengyu left his desk, stepped forward and poured a glass of warm water for Cen Li. He said, "Last time it was an adventure. If I had another operation, I'm afraid it's you..."

Cen Li didn't seem to hear it, and asked again, "Dr. Bai, can you arrange an operation today? If not, tell me the specific time and I can wait."

"I'm a doctor, and I can only save patients." Bai Chengyu handed the cup of warm water to Cen Li, but he was not picked up by Cen Li. "If something goes wrong, I can't hand it in to the hospital."

Bai Chengyu didn't say it bluntly, but Cen Li also roughly understood the meaning of the other party's words.

"Cen Li, this child... You can only be born. Maybe Xiuyuan will see the child's face and treat you better."

The cup of water just received fell to the ground and made a "click".