Part 48 - Attribution

Start from the beginning

After all, I still failed to completely draw a line with Han Chen.

Moreover, some of Han Chen's attitudes towards him surprised him.

Cen Li never thought he was very much like a woman. In terms of his behavior, he was all manish, and his appearance was not feminine at all. He could understand which girls had shown his kindness to him in the past, but Han Chen... He really couldn't understand.

After a calm day, Ning Xiuyuan asked Aunt Li to prepare a specific dinner for him as usual.

Xu was mentioned by Bai Chengyu last time that his emotions were related to pregnancy. Ning Xiuyuan did not continue to lock him in the house. Cen Li thought that if he conceived Ning Xiuyuan again, I'm afraid the other party would really not let him go out.

More than ten days have passed since the last time. Ning Xiuyuan tested him with a pregnancy test stick. Everything is normal and there are no signs of pregnancy.

Cen Li whispered, "I'm a man... It's normal not to get pregnant. "

Ning Xiuyuan threw the pregnancy test stick in the garbage can and smiled sadly, "It seems that he still doesn't do enough."

"..." Cen Li's expression became a little unnatural.

Seeing that the other party could walk towards him, Cen Li subconsciously stepped back. No matter how many times, he was very afraid that this person would get close to him.

During this period, the marks on his body have not disappeared. Always, the old ones have not faded down, and new ones are added immediately.

"Come here." Ning Xiuyuan can't refuse.

"..." Cen Li paused and said, "...Ning Xiuyuan, if you want to have children, you can really find someone else."

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan felt an unknown flame in his heart. Others tried every means to keep him, but Cen Li always had the posture of pushing him out.

He grabbed Cen Li's chin and said in a heavy voice, "If it hadn't been for you, the child would have had already been."

"..."

Thinking of this, Ning Xiuyuan was even more angry. Cen Li actually made a decision without telling him. His voice rarely brought some sadness and indignation. "Before, Xiaoyan picked up vegetables for you, and you almost killed him that night. Later, I taught you a lesson, and you killed our child. Your heart is really It's vicious enough!"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan said coldly, "People like you don't deserve others to treat you well."

A smile suddenly appeared on Cen Li's face, "When did you treat me well?"

Take him to KTV, force him to drink, ignore any of his pleas, try to humiliate him in front of outsiders, and often lock him in the house as a venting tool on call. Is this good?

Ning Xiuyuan's fist clenched extremely tightly. Cen Li thought that the opponent's fist should hit him the next second.

He has long been used to these pains, just like when the other party asked him to go to the box, his resistance was exchanged for more blood-eating plunder.

He thought it was the most painful day in his life that day, but he didn't even react. After all, the two men seemed too shocking to him.

It's just that every day after that became his suffering.

Ning Xiuyuan's face became terrible, and his jaw was pinched by the other party for a while. Cen Li said again, "Ning Xiuyuan, you are really self-righteous."

"Try it again." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was a warning.

"Everything about you makes me feel dirty and disgusting. If I can, I can't wait to leave you earlier. It's better not to see you again in my life."

The sound of slapping the flesh sounded, his cheeks suddenly turned red, and Cen Li's head was also tilted aside. Ning Xiuyuan's hand held his hair and raised his face. He said coldly, "Don't worry, you can't leave me."

There was a lot of noise in the room. Cen Li thought in a trance. At least he said those words that were accumulated in his heart.

Aunt Li kept knocking on the door outside and shouted, "Young master!"

Ning Xiuyuan didn't seem to hear a sound.

"The master is waiting downstairs now." Aunt Li said again.

"..."

Why did Ningqi come over?

Ning Xiuyuan's face was impatient, but he still let Cen Li go.

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "I'll deal with you later!"

From the first day he had sex with Ning Xiuyuan, he had thought about finding Ning Qi and making it clear, but Ning Xiuyuan's words stopped him at that time.

He met Ningqi several times later. The other party was a kind father, which was far from Ning Xiuyuan. Sometimes he thought, if he told Ning Qi the truth, would the other party understand him?

Cen Li slowly got out of the bed, picked up the clothes scattered on the ground, and put them one by one with trembling fingers.