Part 2 - Owe Him

Fortunately, it was already dark, and not many people passed by the door of the dormitory.

Ning Xiuyuan's strength was so strong that Cen Li had the illusion that his wrist was dislocated. Maybe he had experienced this kind of thing too many times. He clenched his thin lips and let the other party's anger burst out without justification.

"Where have you been today?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

They can't talk about friends, not even an acquaintance. For Ning Xiuyuan, Cen Li is more like a more interesting item. The other party's tuition fees and his mother's medical expenses are funded by the Ning family, so this person owes him.

At school, Cen Li didn't want to have any conflict with Ning Xiuyuan. His eyelashes drooped slightly and his thin lips squeezed into a straight line. He couldn't see what the mood was. "Look in the gallery."

Ning Xiuyuan sneered. He was in college and always talked about his studies.

"Let you go for the time being. You'd better not play anything in front of me in the future."

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan let go of him and got up to the driver's seat. His released wrist could not move for a while. With the dim yellow light on the roadside, he faintly saw a dark hoop mark on his wrist.

When the engine of the vehicle started, Cen Li moved his wrist slightly, and then sorted out the slightly messy clothes.

He looked back outside the window of the car, the people walking on the school road were talking enthusiastically, the classroom was lit up in the dark, college life looked simple and beautiful, but his eyes were deadly silent.

His life seems to be swept by a storm, and the original calmness and stability are also messed up.

He only hopes that Ning Xiuyuan can get tired of him sooner.

The car was parked outside a nightclub, and Cen Li curled up his fingers.

"Get out of the car." Ning Xiuyuan said to him.

"..."

Cen Li seldom comes to such a place. He spends more time on part-time work and study, and even goes to KTV very little. The only times he followed Ning Xiuyuan.

He followed Ning Xiuyuan to outside a box, and the door was pushed open, and he heard a sound inside.

"A Yuan, why don't you say hello and leave without a word?" Someone inside asked.

"I'm not here now." Ning Xiuyuan's tone is not very good.

Ning Xiuyuan walked in and pasted two teenagers in high school uniforms beside him.

"Who dares to make you angry today because he is so boring?" One of the teenagers flattered. After all, Ning Xiuyuan is the big money owner here, and he gives a lot of tips every time.

Someone in the box saw Cen Li at the door. He was familiar with Ning Xiuyuan and basically knew their relationship, but no one went to provoke Ning Xiuyuan at this juncture.

The teenager peeled a crystal clear grape and handed it to Ning Xiuyuan's lips. His posture was extremely intimate. Cen Li saw this scene at the door and felt disgusted.

But he is not as good as the others around Ning Xiuyuan. At least others have the right to refuse.

"Come in." Xia Chuan said to him.

Xia Chuan is Ning Xiuyuan's friend. Cen Li's impression of this person was not bad, but later, he hated all those who had connections with Ning Xiuyuan, including himself.

The lights in the box flashed, and Cen Li found a seat in the far corner. There were still many people in it, smokers and drank, talking about topics with scales. He seemed out of place.

There will be an exam tomorrow morning, and he hopes that this group can finish soon.

In fact, whether he comes or not has little to do with it, but many times Ning Xiuyuan likes to call him with him.

Although he sat in the corner, he was still targeted.

The teenager brought him a glass of liquor to toast, which was the highest alcohol solubility here.

"I don't drink." Cen Li refused.

"I don't know where Ning Shao likes you. How long have you been kept?" The teenager lowered his voice and asked.

"..." Cen Li's face suddenly stopped.

"You should be very capable in bed, right?"

Cen Li clenched his fingers and his face was a little angry, but he suddenly felt very sad about the appearance of the teenager demonstrating.

box's

The table was full of a lot of gifts, which should have been given by Ning Xiuyuan's friends. Today, he thought that the other party would not look for him. He thought that after coming back from the hospital, he would be more sure about the exam tomorrow morning.

But he was forcibly brought here by Ning Xiuyuan to see that others treated him like a rival in love. In fact, he and Ning Xiuyuan were not even a bed companion.

"If you like him, go and tell him that there is no need to waste time with me." Cen Li whispered.

"Don't think you're great." The teenager sank his face and said in a bitter tone.

Suddenly, the teenager's attitude changed a lot. He threw the glass of white wine on himself. Although the heating was on in the box, it was somewhat cool. The teenager looked wronged and said, "Even if you look down on me, you don't have to treat me like this..."

Cen Li was wondering when he heard a man's deep voice beside him, "What's wrong?"

"No... Nothing." The teenager replied tremblingly. His clothes were stained with wine, and the glass fell to the ground and became fragments. He looked very embarrassed and said, "Maybe I don't deserve to toast him a bar..."

Because of the noise, many people looked this way.

Ning Xiuyuan brought several bottles of wine and a transparent glass, pointed the lid at the edge of the table and opened it. Then he poured the wine to the edge of the glass and handed it to Cen Li.

"Drinking it." Ning Xiuyuan said coldly.

He was already mixed with anger. If someone else dared not answer his phone, Cen Li turned off the phone directly after hanging up, and today is his twenty-first birthday, and the other party actually ignored him.

"I don't drink." Cen Lidao.

Someone next to me saw that the posture was wrong and persuaded, "Today is Ayuan's birthday. You mean to have a drink. The degree of wine is not high."

"There will be an exam tomorrow morning. I don't want to get drunk." Cen Li replied directly, and then stood up, "You go ahead. I'll go back to school first."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was pulled by his arm. The other party whispered in his ear, "I want to go, okay. Anyway, your mother doesn't have to pay for the medical expenses."

As if there was a chill, Cen Li's body suddenly froze.