𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐦

H A L C Y O N
(adj). calm and peaceful; happy, prosperous.

• • •

We were still in the private lounge of the nightclub, the glass wall making us able to see the whole dance floor, so crowded and packed with intoxicated people.

The music pretty loud in here too, lights dark and low with neon lights from outside flashing in here too as I danced with Shanaya. I felt the alcohol starting to take it's effect on me, my head spinning a little but I felt so good, my body moving to the slow music as I felt Shanaya's hands on waist, swaying as we both smiled and laughed feeling the vibe.

"Smile." Flavio appeared with his phone and instead smiling, Shanaya pulled my face close as she placed a kiss on my cheek with me smiling at the camera so wide. "Cute." He smiled as he looked at the photo.

"Again." I told him and he nodded, me and Shanaya posing, our faces squished together and the tips of our tongues touching as we smiled.

"Now one with you." Shanaya told him and he smirked, tapping Dominic on his shoulder and telling him to take the photo.

Flavio squeezed himself between us with his arms around our waist, grinning at the camera as Shanaya and I both kissed his cheeks. These photos are gonna come out so good.

Dominic wanted to get in one too so we flipped the camera around, him holding the phone at a low angle as we all circled around and looked down with big smiles. He took the photo but accidentally moved the phone making it come out blurry but holy shit, we looked so good.

We took a bunch more photos, especially me and Flavio -- my favourite was the one where I was pouring vodka down his throat and he choked and the photo captured the exact moment he spat it all out with all of us laughing in the back.

Going back to dancing, I managed to lock eyes with Lorenzo who was sitting on the couch, staring at me, his expressions dark and I felt giddy.

Suddenly, the waitress approached him as he handed him a glass of whiskey and I eyed her, the way she seductively bent over so her cleavage was in front of his face but his eyes remained on me; smirking knowing what I was thinking.

He licked his lips before looking away, smirking at the waitress as he took the drink and he sent her a wink and that instantly made my blood boil. I had stopped dancing at this point, Flavio still taking photos of everyone and when he asked me to get in I shook my head with my eyes locked onto Lorenzo.

"Thanks, darling." He took his drink and I wanted to throw that same drink in his face.

Oh, shit... I do get jealous. And bitchy too when I'm drunk.

"Any time, let me know if you need anything." She flirted back as she grazed her bare leg over his knee and he clenched his jaw but nodded and now I snapped.

I walked over, a bitchy smile plastered over my lips and Lorenzo instantly looked over at me making the girl look too.

"I need something," I told her and she looked at me.

Taking the glass out of Lorenzo's hand, who looked up at me so confused, I poured it all over the floor. Lorenzo's expression easing into a smirk, manspreading with his arms crossed as if he successfully proved his point about my jealousy.

"I need you to clean this up." I told her and she looked at me in disbelief -- this is so not me, I'm never this rude but God, was I jealous. "And grab me a bottle of vodka." I smiled at her sweetly and she was quick to run off. My bad.