𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐱

U K I Y O
(n.) living in the moment; detached from the bothers of life.
'The Floating World'.

•   •   •

"Oh my God," I stood outside the villa, rubbing my arms to warm myself up as thick snow showered down on us. "It's beautiful." I felt Lorenzo's presence press against me from the back, hugging me as I felt his warm lips kiss the side of my head.

"For real, good job, man." Alec appeared next to us and I smiled up at Lorenzo; the tip of his nose red from the cold.

"Remind me why you have a villa in Whistler?" Like out of all places, Canada? I mean, I love Canada — we're spending Christmas in Whistler because I wanted to but still.

"It's my uncle's villa — riposi in pace zio Antonio — but now it's mine, I guess." His Italian accent is so hot, ignoring what he said about his uncle because whew.

"What about zio Antonio?" Dominic appeared, a beanie covering his wavy hair as he now grew a beard that was well trimmed with a fade. He looks so much older, damn.

"Did you get a nose piercing?" I observed his sharp nose, slightly red as he looked down at me with raised brows.

"Yeah like a few weeks ago." He grinned, happy that someone finally noticed because I know no one has remotely noticed his drastic change in appearance.

"Oh, shit!" Maya appeared as she gasped, staring up at Dominic. "Lemme get an autograph, One Direction." Shanaya snorted as she patted Maya's back, both of them laughing at Dominic's expression.

"Y'all always do this to me." Dominic stamped as he waddled through the snow, heading for the house.

"Leave him alone." I warned Maya and Shanaya who's laughs died down, nodding slowly as they guilty looked at Dominic. "Yes, he looks like a Zayn Malik wannabe, he's just going through a phase." I joked and the two burst into laughter yet again.

"I heard that!" Oops.

"How the hell do you notice that nose ring but still haven't noticed that I've grown about a quarter of an inch?" Flavio sassed as he tugged his scarf on tighter, sniffling.

Silence. We might as well send Flavio back home.

"Okay, everyone, let's go inside before I freeze my dick off." Lorenzo muttered the last part to himself and I laughed, grabbing my suitcase but Lorenzo pulled it out of my grasp. "I've got it." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You look like you're about to shatter into pieces." He looks so pale with his face all rosy. "What has Canada done to you?" I joked as I took my bag out of his hands — forcefully.

Once we all entered the house, we were all greeted by the caretaker who had already warmed up the house; oh it's so cosy.

"Oh, mio Dio." Dominic started at Flavio who was sitting on the single couch, Dominic's hands clasped with his lips pursed and Lorenzo smirked as if he knew what Dominic was on about.

"What?" Flavio sassed, making himself comfortable.

"Oh nothing," Dominic jerked his brows as he smoothly spun around to walk away. "It's just that zio Antonio died in that exact chair." I have never seen Flavio move so fast — even when his arm was set on fire but that's a whole new story.

"Ew, what the fuck!"

"Shush! Don't be disrespectful." Dominic sucked his teeth before warily looking around.

"Oh, did I hurt zio Antonio's feelings?" Flavio teased and Dominic looked at him bitchy.

"Yeah." Okay, what? "Zio Toni's always listening." He muttered before sitting down next to Lorenzo, Lorenzo smirking because this is stupid.