𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐱

H A B R O M A N I A
(n.) delusions of happiness

•  •  •

It was nice to get to know Roman and Angelo; they seem normal compared to Lorenzo, Dominic and Flavio.

"Here you go," I was sitting with Storm and Roman, having a nice conversation as Flavio appeared. "Your coffee," He put my coffee down in front of me. "Your tea," He placed the tea in front of Roman. "And your hot chocolate." He smiled at us as he put Storm's Starbuck's cup down.

"Thank you," I smiled up at him, getting up as I noticed Lorenzo calling me over.

It's been about ten minutes since we stopped at the services, I didn't get the chance to talk to Dominic or Lorenzo and I'm glad but here we go now, he's calling me over.

I told them I'll be right back but Flavio was keen on coming with me as I headed towards Lorenzo, Angelo who was talking to him leaving before we got there as he passed us with a smile.

"What's up?" I asked Lorenzo, stopping in front of him as he smiled down at me, leaning against the wall.

"Okay, we get it," He started and I looked at him confused. "I know we can be annoying but come on, we miss you." Lorenzo teased me and I rolled my eyes, smirking.

Flavio was standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from the back as he swayed us side to side a little.

"It's nice and quiet with Roman and Angelo," I honestly told him, they don't disturb me and I can chill in the back by myself and listen to music. "Something I won't get with you three." I poked Flavio's arm and he sniggered.

"Oh, please," Flavi's chin was rested on the top of my head. "You know you miss us." I miss my time alone, that's what I miss.

Lorenzo looked at Flavio with a smirk, tilting his head a little before he leaned forwards, our faces not too far from each other.

"You do," Lorenzo muttered as he smirked. "Don't you?" Wow, um, please the way he's looking at me, I can't take it.

"No, no I don't," I smirked back, seeing Lorenzo's eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips and to tease him back, I did the same; mustering up all my confidence to do so.

"Liar." Flavio whispered in my ear and my eyes widened, seeing Lorenzo's eyes shoot up to Flavio before he looked back at me.

This is wrong, this is so wrong.

"I guess two Enzo's are better than one, right?" Lorenzo teased as he leaned more forwards and this is my time to snap back into reality.

"Ew!" I exclaimed, brushing Flavio off me as I went to go leave, damn it, I can feel my cheeks and the tips of my ears burn.

I heard the two burst into laughter, knowing they got to me as I felt a tug at my t-shirt from the back, pulling me back as Lorenzo's arm draped over my shoulders.

"We're kidding." Flavio laughed while shaking his head, Lorenzo looking at him.

"Yeah, definitely kidding." I pulled a look of disgust when Lorenzo teased me again, about to leave again but he pulled me back.

"You both are disgusting." I looked between the two who seemed so proud of themselves.

"Okay, but either you come with us or we're taking you." Flavio crossed one of his arms as he sipped on his coffee, looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes, looking away until someone caught my eye.

Fucking Mila.

I eyed how Mila and Dominic laughed, Mila gently resting her hand on Dominic's chest as she looked up at him with a big smile; inches of a gap between their body's as he looked down at her talking with a smile on his face.