𝐧 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞 𝐦

A K R A S I A
(n.) lack of self control

• • •

"Amara—" Alec walked into the dining area where I had sat sipping on my coffee with Mason and Flavio. "Um," He weirdly looked at Flavio who sat next to me comfortably with his legs up on my lap. "Do you not have a home?" Alec questioned Flavio, who looked up from his phone. "Like everyday you're here." Alec pulled a look of confusion.

"I don't see you complaining about Wade." Flavio sassed, looking back in his phone and I smirked up at Alec.

"Yeah, because Wade helps around, unlike you," Alec snatched Flavio's phone out his hand, placing it on the table. "All you do is follow Amara around like a lost puppy." Alec nudged me to make space and sat on the end.

"Hey, I've been helping her take down Salgado's men," He argued back as he poked my arm. "Isn't that right, Amara, tell him." It's always Flavio that everyone picks on, poor Flavio.

"I mean, he kinda does." I shrugged, typing the last sentence of my email, pushing my laptop further away from me.

"Don't even take his side, what are you two now, besties?" Alec scoffed as he faced the both of us.

Flavio sitting up but his legs still across my lap. "What's it too ya?" He raised his brows as he looked at Alec, only receiving a look of annoyance from Alec.

"Whatever," Alec brushed him off. "We've all got the official invitations from Gio, it's in a few weeks time right?" Alec spoke and I hummed, pushing my glasses that sat on the tip of nose onto my head. "But I spoke with Dominic and he said you all might leave in a weeks time," What? Why haven't I been told this? "But I have work, so I won't be able to come with you guys and I'm gonna have to keep Alissa, Anita and Cesar back with me." Alec explained and I put my glasses away, Flavio instantly trying them on like a child.

"So, me, Vincent and Mason go ahead?" I asked and he nodded. Wait, what about Shanaya? She hasn't been around as much, working all over the city. "Is Shay coming with me or you then?" I asked and Alec ran his fingers through his hair.

"She's been working really hard, you know," He sighed. "So, I think she deserves to go early, you can take her with you." He answered and I grinned, knowing I won't have to be stuck with all these men-children.

"Who's going from your side?" Alec asked Flavio.

"Apart from me and Dominic, Wade and Roman." He said an unfamiliar name but neither of us spoke on it, just nodded.

A few hours passed by with nothing to do and it was obvious everyone was bored.

"You know what, I'm gonna have an early night," Cesar yawned as he sat up on the couch. "Because y'all are boring as fuck." I rolled my eyes as I carried on watching TV, bored out my head.

"Yo," Flavio walked into the living room with his phone in his hand. "There's a big party going on, right now, who's down to go?" Flavio asked and everyone was interested in a second.

"Let's go party, bitches." Anita was the first to run of to go get ready.

Everyone for sure excited because we were all done and ready in a hour.

We walked to the entrance of the night club, Flavio's arm around my shoulder like usual as he complained about what I was wearing.

I mean, I looked good. I wore a two piece outfit; a bustier mesh top, and a tight and high skirt also made of mesh, making the black thong I paired with it visible as it glittered so brightly.