𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐝 𝐫 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐞

A L E X I T H Y M I A
(n.) the inability to express your feelings

•   •   •

It's been two long and dreadful weeks and Giovanni's ball is in a week. I don't think I can take any more of this, I haven't even seen Flavio for about a week.

I've been cooped up in this house with nothing to do whilst everyone else has been running around like headless chickens doing all these mini missions assigned by Alec.

I've been begging him to let me do something but just my luck he doesn't trust me yet.

Two weeks have been enough for me to get back on track and sort my head out, plus I'm back on medication — it makes me feel like shit but gotta prove it to brother dearest to get back out there.

"Hey—" I jumped off the couch as I noticed Alec walking past the living room. "—Alec!" I chirped as I followed up to him, Alec realising a sigh of frustration as he swung around.

"No," He shook his head and crossed his arms, his biceps bulging as he did. "You asked me an hour ago, the answer is not chang—"

"Please!" I begged him as I stomped my foot. "Alec, this is killing me, either you let me go on a mission like everyone else or I kill everyone in this goddamn house." I retorted and he glared down at me, his brows slightly furrowed.

"Fine." What?

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes and he scoffed, dropping his arms as he casually slid his hands into his trouser pockets.

"Okay then, don't go—"

"No! I was kidding," I smiled sarcastically. "Obviously... so," I pursed my lips and he sighed again, the attitude this man has and for what?

"Since you wanna go on a mission so bad, I'll give you the mission no one wants to do," He smirked and I rolled my eyes, anything is fine at this point. "You have to go undercover, for three days, right in the centre of Milan, as Lucía," This doesn't sound bad at all. "We found out that Sorrento has a son, you need to gather as much intel on him as possible, we doubt that he's dangerous and involved in anything but we can't take any risks, so I need you to observe him, tail him and if possible talk to him, get him to like you, try and find out what kind of person he is." This is so easy, why the fuck did anyone not wanna do this? I mean, it is a lot of work but come on, it's amazing.

"Piece of cake," I bragged. "When do I leave?" I asked as he smirked, oh no, I don't like that look.

"Tonight, your fake fiancé will pick you up at six," My fucking what now? "So, pack your bags, little sister." He patted my cheeks before spinning back around and strutting off.

Okay, it's not that bad? Everyone's overreacting — who's the fake fiancé?

"Who is it?" I asked Alec and he snorted, turning back.

"Castellanos." Oh, stab me right in the fucking heart.

"Hello, gorgeous." Damn this beautiful yet arrogant man.

What is it with everything circling back to Grey? No matter what, I can't escape this man.

"Shut up." I got in the passenger seat, him shutting the door behind me before he walked around and got in the driver's seat.

"I see someone's not in the mood," I want to kill you. "That's alright, baby, we have three whole days to change that." I gagged at his words and he laughed after teasing me.

"Grey, make this easier for me and yourself so I don't end up killing you." I smiled at him and he narrowed his eyes at me with a small smirk.

"Alright," He nodded, starting his car. "But," Ugh. "Here, you gotta put on the ring, soon to be Mrs Castellanos," Maybe I should punch him in the face.