Still though, he got her three pairs of shoes on just today alone. She also seen a bag from some toy store, inside was a unicorn plushie and one of those small glittery backpacks with the letter 'M' on it.

Raven sighed, shaking her head.

"Im gonna get her for you. But you have to get your hair done, baby girl. So you can be ready for school tomorrow." He tried to sway the six year old as he opened his bag of chips and walked towards the kitchen.

"No." Mila said.

Suga laughed. Of course she would say that.

"Mila Alise, you getting your hair done. So stop with all that attitude little girl." Raven raised a brow, pointing at her daughter before picking up the juice she had dropped earlier.

Mila pouted, laying her head down on suga's shoulder and looking towards the tv screen.

Suga hummed. "You just mean for no damn reason." He instigated.

"Shut up before I do your hair." Mila threatened. Suga raised his hand holding the bag of chips.

"Do it while I'm having fun between your-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Raven shook her head. Suga smirked.

"And why did you do this Yoongi? I said no more than two pairs of shoes. And of course you went the extra mile with toys." Raven stressed, rubbing her temples.

"It's my money." Suga said.

"I don't want you ... going against my word. I'm happy that you want to do things for her but that's just too much. I mean these didn't even come out yet? I know they costed a lot because you got them early." Raven gestured towards the pair of Jordan tennis shoes.

Mila had just turned six and for her birthday she wanted to go back to another arcade with Suga. Of course he did that for her and bought her more toys. Everything was about Suga these days.

"We had this conversation before and I'm not having it again. I'm gonna do for her because I love her and I love you. What type of man would I be to sit and watch you stress over school shit when I know I got more than enough money to help out? You sound bogus, ma."

Raven didn't say anything. She loved how Yoongi loved them. But she was so used to being independent, it would take her some time to get accustomed to this.

Already he was spoiling Mila rotten. It was some nights she didn't even sleep unless they watched a movie together before bed time.

It was always "suga this" and "suga that". And don't let him hear her ask for something because he was always quick to get it for her.

Mila was an Angel for a child. She deserved to be spoiled with toys and of course any child deserved love and affection.

But Raven was so used to being the only person to give that to her. She guessed she just couldn't shake the fact that Mila now had someone else to provide her with that as well.

"You like the shoes or not?" Suga asked, sitting on the couch with Mila.

Mila turned in his lap, playing with the shopping bags.