Chapter 1251 - Chapter 1255

Chapter 1251: So This is the Barrier of Emotion! Break!

Guan Qingyue nodded and his serious expression disappeared. Laughing happily, he stepped forward with wide steps: "Many thanks, Brother-in-law for fulfilling my wish. I hope that Brother-in-law will not forget the words you said today. In the future, if Yue'er manages to offend you again, I hope that... you will give her a way out!"

At this time, he was still worried about Yue'er's future.

"DON'T!" Yue'er howled with pain as her tears gushed out of her eyes. Blocking before Guan Qingyue, she howled madly. "Jun Moxie, the person who wanted to take revenge against you is me alone! From the start, it was just me! It has nothing to do with Guan Qingyue. Come, I will give my life to you immediately! He's innocent! He has nothing to do with the matter between the two of us! .... Also, he doesn't have anything to do with me!"

Yue'er opened her arms and stood before Guan Qingyue like an eagle protecting its mate. Her eyes were panicked and filled with hopelessness. At that moment, she didn't know what she was doing, or what she could do!

At that moment, she suddenly felt an intense pain in her chest. That instant when Guan Qingyue stepped out and stood before her, the entire world seemed to have lost its color! From then, she discovered that in this world, there was actually such a person whom she could not lose, even if she lost everything else!

But why didn't I know this before?!

She finally understood Guan Qingyue's actions!

Because right now, she was the same as him. As long as Guan Qingyue could live on, it wouldn't matter even if she died!

So this was how deeply he'd loved me all this time. But I... only understood now, how precious this true love is. Unfortunately, I only discovered this, when I'm about to die...

Why didn't I understand my heart sooner? If I knew, even a little earlier, would I still be obsessed with revenge? What matters can be more important than growing old with a person whom I love?

It was easier to obtain a priceless treasure than to find a devoted man who loves his wife unconditionally. This phrase had proliferated the world for 10,000 years, but she'd never thought much of them before. Moreover, that supposed hatred that she'd held so tightly onto... was just a result of a clash between two armies, a war between two countries... It really wasn't worth it, ah...

Why was it that humans only thought about turning back when they had reached the point of no return?

These thoughts suddenly appeared in Yue'er's mind, causing her to feel endless regret...

Turning around to look at Guan Qingyue, tears of regret began to flow down unstoppably from her eyes. However, she kept her eyes wide open stubbornly, to look at that idiot's face. That face... had once been obscured by the hatred in her heart, causing her to never once looked properly at it. But at this moment, it seemed as though she would never get enough of looking at it...

Even though I'm going to die for you, I really feel so reluctant to go...

I really want to live on and look at your face as you treat me gently... I promise, I won't be as cold to you as before...

The two stood there looking at each other, and at that moment, both of them seemed to be frozen in time...

"Ahem..." Guan Dongliu who was standing at the side, furrowed his brows and cleared his throat loudly. "What are you still looking at... he's already gone..."