Chapter 1115 - Chapter 1117

Chapter 1115: Because I am Mo Jun Ye!

When Jun Mo Xie heard Zhan Wu Feng mention cooperation, he secretly gave the signal for someone to bring Miao Zhan and the rest over.

This was the Zhan Family's ploy which was mainly targeted against the Miao Family.

Evil Monarch Manor had an important role in the success of the Zhan Family's plans. The Miao Family was their real targets.

Since Jun Mo Xie had done so much for the Miao Family before, and Young Master Jun had never been an altruist, how could he willingly resign himself to be a nameless hero? So naturally, he must have the three higher-ups of the Miao Family come over and listen to the conversation...

Especially at a crucial time like this where he was the object of Miao Xiao Miao's hatred. He needed support from the Miao Family. And since there was such a good bargaining chip available, why would he not use it! Young Master Jun would make use of every single bit of it and attack from all angles. Then spread his nets everywhere to reap the greatest benefits!

The Zhan Family had definitely not miscalculated in their schemes that had led to this current situation. But it was just that they had chosen the wrong person. To choose someone who would absolutely not become an enemy of the Miao Family. It was truly too tragic!

Also, Young Master Jun currently needed an opportunity to reconcile the relationship with the Miao Family. And coincidentally, the Zhan Family offered themselves up. It was truly bad luck on Zhan Wu Feng's part. Had it been any other time, perhaps Jun Mo Xie would consider going along with their flow for a couple of days to catch a bigger fish. But right now, he was in a rush, so he could only treat them like a huge gift...

It was really not poor planning. It was just that the Zhan family's luck is really too poor!

"Zhan Wu Feng! The Zhan Family is really insatiable ah." Miao Zhan looked at Zhan Wu Feng coldly and said, "For the sake of the Zhan Family monopolizing Misty Illusory Manor, you're willing to trigger an endless war between the Evil Monarch Manor, Tian Fa Forest, and the three Holy Lands. Did you not know that these five existences are already all the superpowers of the Xuan Xuan Continent, and the moment they're destroyed, it is equivalent to the destruction of the Xuan Xuan Continent? There are no longer any forces that will be able to stop the strange races. And you are thinking of using this terrifying price to exchange for the glory of the Zhan Family!"

As Miao Zhan continued to speak, his voice was filled with grief and indignation. "This sort of inhumane, malicious, and vicious scheme. How did you all come up with it! Did you not think of the consequences? Clever? Clever my foot!"

Zhan Wu Feng turned around and looked at Miao Zhan coldly. Right now, his hopes were all gone. Before coming, he had even thought about what would happen if Jun Mo Xie refused. But the worst outcome would just be that they continued on their own ways. But he had never expected Jun Mo Xie to be this ruthless!

To just sell the Zhan Family out completely like this!

Right now, the three of them only had the cultivation of a Saint Emperor. There were three Saint Venerables blocking them from behind, and there was an Evil Monarch in the front! There was no hope at all. Not even the smallest chance of escaping!

It was all futile and hopeless now.

So Zhan Wu Feng steeled his heart and coldly said, "Every dog has its day; the ruling power of the Misty Illusory Manor has never belonged to the Miao Family only. Why is it that you guys are the ones who are in power for such a long time?"