Chapter 211 - Chapter 220

Chapter 211 - Don't call him your senior again

"Are you a ghost?" Jun Mo Xie shouldered no signs of being protective towards the fairer gender, and stared viciously at her as he asked again: "What is your name?"

"I.....I... my name is Han Yan....Meng..... I'm very powerful..... don't you dare attack me...." The young maiden seemed awfully terrified which was rather evident since her jade-shade face had turned deadly pale.

Since birth, she had always been treated with respect wherever she had gone; she had never felt so bullied in her entire life. [This man is a super-hybrid of a 'scoundrel' and a 'bully'! ]

Hence it was only natural that the young woman was awfully frightened at this time!

She had obviously never imagined that sneaking out from the Magnificent Jewel Hall for a little playtime would result in encountering such a 'fiend'! The young maiden's heart was constantly beating like a drum, and as the thoughts of those numerous dangerous possibilities crossed her mind, she started trembling more and more fearfully....

"Han Yan Meng?" Jun Mo Xie was dumbstruck: "This guy is from the Silver Blizzard City's Xiao Family? Yes? And You're from Han Yan Yao's Family?"

"She..... She is my elder sister.... don't you dare attack me, my sister loves me dearly, and she's terribly powerful..." Han Yan Meng threatened in a trembling voice, and it seemed rather obvious that she was just trying to prevent herself from being beaten up...

Jun Mo Xie was left completely dumbstruck at this point.

[So this is the girl Mu Xue Tong was ferrying around? She's the one he was calling the little princess of the Silver Blizzard City? That would make her my Uncle's sister-in-law to be! ]

[That basically means that she'll be my elder someday.... Kill me now! ]

"Is this your personal dog?" Jun Mo Xie pointed at the miserable looking Xiao Feng Wu as he asked.

"No, no, no." Han Yan Meng nervously waved her hand: "No, he is not my personal dog....."

Han Yan Meng hadn't yet finished her sentence when the young master Jun cut her off in between: "You haven't educated him one bit; he's not just a dog, but a wild dog!"

The young maiden quickly waved her hand to differentiate, "He is not a wild dog, he.... He is a man; he is my senior, his surname is Xiao, and his..."

"He is a man? I don't see so! He is dog!" Jun Mo Xie once again interrupted the young maiden's words as he wiped his hands and face off Xiao Feng Wu's blood, "I said he's a dog, that means he is a dog! An uneducated wild dog! Do you understand?"

"No, he he, he really isn't a dog, he..." the young maiden had always been pampered by her family, and had never met someone so tyrannical in her entire life, therefore she obviously didn't know how to deal with such a situation, and then suddenly an idea popped into her head: "You you, see, he he, he has no tail.... Dogs have a tail. So that means that he is actually a person..."

Jun Mo Xie was left stupefied once again, hesitated for a moment, and then broke into laughter, and then deliberately stated: "You don't know this yet, but his tail was cut off; how else would they be able to make him look man-like instead of a dog!" he wanted to say 'pleasing to the eye', but decided against it, and then suddenly discovered something strange about the man.

[I beat him up so badly, but he's still breathing... his chest is falling up and down rhythmically, and even his fingers are showing subconscious movements, and it almost seems that he'd wake up any moment..... ]