Chapter 36 - Chapter 45

Chapter 36 - Earth Xuan Expert?

Silver is but the beginning while Gold is the growth; only those who had managed to break through from the Ninth level Xuan Qi to the Silver level could understand the meaning embedded in this phrase. Only then could they be considered to have stepped onto the starting line of experts! In the Xuan Xuan Continent, Xuan Qi cultivation was a widespread practice. Even the normal soldiers of the military would have cultivated themselves in Xuan Qi. However, a majority of them would be unable to breach the bottleneck of the Ninth level, doomed to be unable to move forward!

That was why none of the experts of the Jun family was unable to refute what Jun Mo Xie had said to them. More than eighty percent of the three hundred men possessed cultivation of the Eighth level, some were even at the peak of the Eighth level. However, not a single one of them could attain the next step, the Ninth level Xuan Qi. It was a measly difference of a single level, and yet the distance towards that level was like Heaven and Earth!

A similar bottleneck existed between the Ninth level and the Silver level. The members of these two groups were separated by a huge chasm! Nine and below was nothing but ants! This phrase alone was enough for people to understand the difference! It was from the Silver level onwards that a huge difference would emerge in their Xuan Qi cultivation!

The other five men also stopped in their tracks. Six sharp gazes pierced through the rain; the bodies of the five men radiated with a dense black glow. These five men were actually at the peak of the Ninth level! As for the man in the front, his whole body had a brilliant silver glow. This man was obviously a peak Silver Xuan Qi expert, one who was about to step into the realm of the Gold level, and the one to detect Jun Mo Xie's presence.

No wonder they would be able to steal something from the Tang Family. They selected a time when its strength was at its weakest, and then sending in twenty capable experts; it was obvious they had already known the location of the item beforehand, prepared a plan prior to the heist and did it with an insider.

If they still could not pull off this heist under such conditions, then the strength that the Tang Family possessed would be absolute. However, among the twenty experts sent in, only these six were able to escape. Assuming that the fourteen men who had to died were all at the Ninth Xuan Qi cultivation, then the strength of the Tang Family was something to be proud of!

At this moment, the heavy rain was still pouring down endlessly. The rain and dense fog had caused both sides to be unable to observe the situation clearly. Not to mention, they were now currently in the late afternoon of autumn.

Jun Mo Xie felt anger at his current strength. It was far too little; even though he had tried to conceal his presence, he was unable to conceal himself as well as his past life, one which was perfect! It seemed that he would have to face an uphill battle today! However, with his current level of strength, could he defeat these six experts? He had absolutely no confidence in even defeating only one of them, much less six of them! It was unfortunate that he had already been witness to their crimes. There was not even an option of running away. At this point in time, they would want nothing more than to kill him to silence him as insurance. In order to preserve his life, he will need to come up with some other methods.

Once the dignified king of assassins, he had now found himself caught in such an unreasonable situation. How laughable!

While reflecting upon his gloomy situation, Jun Mo Xie came to a realization, a very important one. This realization caused him who was depressed to make a break into a grin, so much so that he might end up laughing with joy. Although his six opponents were all experts with strength surpassing his own, Jun Mo Xie had found an assured method of victory!