Chapter 711 - Chapter 720

Chapter 711 - This is a Real Peak Level Sword!(Double chapter!)

The Ninth Elder's brows shot up as he asserted eloquently, "There's also this time, when the six of us—Second, Fifth, Eighth, Third, Sixth and Ninth—took Xiao Han, Mu Xue Tong, and that little b*tch to Tian Nan. Although Second Brother and Sixth Brother tragically lost their lives and the legs of us two were cut off, we still managed to come back safely! Hmph, we're men! Does it matter that our legs are broken? 

As long as the leg in the middle is not cut off, we're not crippled! F*cking hell, what does it matter that our legs were severed... Furthermore, not only did we return safely, Eldest Brother even personally took action, killing the two old idiots Third and Fifth. I really have to hand it to you, Eldest Brother. Eldest Brother is truly far sighted, planting spies inside the Seven Swords even as far back as 30 years ago. Finally, everything came to fruition in one swoop, completely annihilating those annoying bastards. How enjoyable!"

"It's a pity that Mu Xue Tong managed to escape along with that little b*tch!" The Eighth Elder's face grew savage as he continued. "It's truly regretful that they managed to escape... otherwise... I reckon that Eldest Brother might have some interest in that little b*tch's tender skin... kekeke..."

"PU!" "PU!" Han Zhan Meng and Xiao Xing Yun both spat out a mouthful of blood each. The former was wrecked with grief and anger, and the latter was driven mad from rage...

After so many words, Han Zhan Meng finally understood. He finally understood everything!

On the other hand, Xiao Xing Yun had utterly fallen into despair! On top of that, he felt completely helpless! He was so angry that smoke was nearly spouting from his seven apertures! This old man was already a hundred years old. How long had it been since he'd participated in matters between men and women? Although it was also because he'd been injured and had no choice in the matter, there was no need to stain his reputation like that...

This, what exactly is going on? Why were his own brothers selling him out like that? They sold him out so utterly and righteously as well?

"Xiao Xing Yun, you're good! Truly amazing ah! Hahaha..." Han Zhan Meng laughed bitterly as he looked fiercely at Xiao Xing Yun. "40 years! Haha, you've actually plotted so painstakingly for 40 years... Silver City... the central strength of the Silver City ah..."

Thereafter, he raised his head and roared bitterly to the heavens. A line of blood burst out from his throat, and his long black hair burst out of his hair crown, flowing fiercely behind his head without the presence of any wind. His eyes full of tears, he gritted his teeth and laughed maniacally. "Elder Xiao Yu, Elder Chun Feng, Elder Ning Shi, Elder Qing Chen... Third Elder, Fifth Elder... Seven Swords! These... are all the elites of the Silver City ah... Xiao Xing Yun!!! Y-you, are you still a human! YOU DESERVE DEATH! EVEN TEN THOUSAND DEATHS ARE TOO LITTLE TO REPAY YOUR CRIMES!"

The last sentence was spat out like a roar. Han City Lord gathered the entirety of his Xuan Qi and his voice blasted out like thunder from the heavens!

It was so mighty that all the ice on the roof of the hall were shattered. The entire great hall even shook a few times.

Xiao Xing Yun took multiple steps backward in shock, completely at a loss of what to do. His eyes were filled with perplexion and alarm. Such an anomaly had far exceeded his calculations. Furthermore, this strange event had happened at the time when he was at his proudest. Being struck down from heaven into hell, he still hadn't had the time to react...

Han Zhan Meng stepped forward aggressively, his two eyes red with blood. Gritting his teeth forcefully, he growled, "Xiao Xing Yun, what else do you have to say for yourself? These things were confessed from the mouths of your own blood related brothers. Can you still deny them? I truly didn't think that you could be such a despicable, human-faced beast!"