Chapter 1161 - Chapter 1165

Chapter 1161: One Sword Destroying Heaven's Chosen!

The strangely colored ashen fog that was moving towards the North with great momentum was suddenly pushed back, until finally, it actually changed directions, turning back towards the Southwest!

As the Northeastern wind grew stronger, the boiling air in the area gradually turned cooler...

Until finally, everyone watched with shocked eyes as countless stones, and large branches flew over their heads like a cloud. Was this strange Northeastern wind really that strong?

The original pencil straight pillar of smoke that spewed out from the volcanoes only began to blow Southwest when it reached a height of several tens of zhang . But now, it was being blown in the other direction even before it barely reached a height of four, five zhang . The multicolored noxious fumes covered the entire south of the Pillar of Heavens Mountains, spreading across the entire land in an all encompassing manner!

This sight caused all the people of the strange races to be completely shocked!

Everyone knew that that thing was clearly poisonous, and they already felt uncomfortable breathing it in earlier. And now, it was pouring unceasingly into their homeland!

Just how much damage would that cause?

Everyone was clear about it in their hearts!

"HAHAHAHA..." Big Bear took a large breath and roared with laughter that sounded like thunder. "Double headed freaks, did you see that? Our Brother-in-law used to say that the heavens watch everything that mortals do! Looks like the heavens are quite unhappy with you lot, and sent a divine wind to poison you disgusting lot to death!"

An enraged roar suddenly rang out from the back as a figure flashed in the air. A two-headed warrior of the strange races, covered in silver light, appeared in the sky, his physique abnormally large.

Following that, that person growled. "A mere black bear actually dares to be so arrogant! See if this seat doesn't retrieve your damn bear head!" Before his words landed, a pair of dazzling light flashed in the sky, sweeping towards Big Bear!

Frenzy Blade Enduring Earth!

The reason the strange races' Enduring Earths were so wild was because of their blade!

The Enduring Earths only cultivated one thing their entire lives: the dao of blade!

Anyone that could be called Frenzy Blade Enduring Earths was an expert of the blade!

Moreover, this person was even someone that'd reached the level of Frenzy Blade Enduring Earth with both the male and female body, and it was equivalent to two same level experts unleashing their most lethal attacks towards Big Bear at the same time!

Such experts were only one step away from reaching the strength of the lowest grade of Supremacy Enduring Heavens!

Such existences had, in the hearts of the strange races, already reached a level of being able to reign over an entire area!

When Deku Bu Shang and Shangchuan Po Ku saw this figure appear, their faces were instantly filled with joy.

This person that stood out was the number one expert in their area, the Frenzy Blade Enduring Earth, Qiangshang Nu Ju!

Most of the strange races were led by the male body, while the female body acted as support. There was only a small minority whose female side was stronger than their male side. And so, the female body occupied the leading position!