Chapter 992 - Chapter 994

Chapter 992: Mass Production!

Although there was still a distance until the Blood of Yellow Flame finished growing completely, Jun Mo Xie was still very satisfied with its growth!

After all, Jun Mo Xie would not need to carry out a slaughter if there wasn't a need to do so, just to satisfy the needs of Blood of Yellow Flame.

Because a divine sword borne of too much slaughter would instead create unstable effects.

If the Blood of Yellow Flame turned into nothing but a mindless bloodthirsty weapon, it would defeat his initial intentions!

Thus, he would only draw his sword when he had to kill!

That way, the sword would follow his will, instead of its own bloodthirst.

That was the difference in quality.

Only a sword nurtured like that would truly belong to oneself, never being in danger of going out of control!

"Yellow Flame ah... do you know the conflicted feelings in my heart?" Jun Mo Xie sighed as he made the Blood of Yellow Flame hover in front of him.

The Blood of Yellow Flame hummed lightly in response, seemingly replying to him.

Jun Mo Xie could feel the despondent gloom in the sword, and he laughed. "Right now, you are the only thing that understands me. The matters here... it's truly difficult to be as carefree as before..."

The divine sword flashed, as a thick killing intent surged out of it.

"You're not trying to say that we should kill everyone right?" Jun Mo Xie laughed bitterly. "How could it be so easy? The most difficult things in life are the problems of the heart. It has nothing to do with the strength of the enemy... If the entire Misty Illusory Manor is my enemy, I wouldn't be so troubled..."

The Blood of Yellow Flame flew up lazily and with a clang, it directly shot back into its sheath. Clearly, it was confused and couldn't be bothered with Jun Mo Xie's complaining any longer, directly returning to sleep...

"F*ck!" Jun Mo Xie scolded laughingly. "Nurturing a sword... to think that I've also nurtured a temper from it..."

With his thoughts in disarray, Jun Mo Xie walked towards the Spirit Vein to check on Green Hunter's condition.

Looking at the green robed beauty deep in sleep before him, Jun Mo Xie suddenly felt an indescribable thump in his heart as he looked at the same peaceful look on her face when she blocked the lethal attack for him...

Ever since he transferred her here, he'd been coming in several times everyday to accompany her, talk to her, transfer some Spiritual Qi to her, and massage her muscles to prevent them from atrophying...

Three times a day, he would he would infuse three drops of Spirit Fruit Juice into her abdomen to maintain her life force...

As time passed, Jun Mo Xie began to understand why she had sacrificed herself, throwing her body in front of him that time. And because he understood, his heart hurt even more...

Because of love!

And this was still a hopeless love, a love that was bound to yield no results!

Since I can't get your person, I'll just sacrifice myself for you!

Because he was the lover of her most respected Eldest Sister Mei Xue Yan...