Chapter 1075 - Chapter 1077

Chapter 1075: Reunion!

In this period of time, the charity work that Jun Wu Yi was heading had grown incredibly smooth under the support of huge amounts of wealth. Countless orphaned children had all been taken in by them, providing them with food and lodging, as well as a place to belong. At the same time, the mental burden in his heart had also lessened greatly...

Han Yan Yao was also naturally very happy. The shadow that had been in her heart had already disappeared through the innocent smiles on these children's faces...

Her face was filled with happiness, and her belly was already bulging a little... from the looks of it, she was pregnant...

With a shua sound, Jun Mo Xie suddenly appeared before Jun Wu Yi and Han Yan Yao.

"Mo Xie!" Jun Wu Yi cried out with shock and joy after being stunned for a moment. After instructing the disciples beside him to bring the guests into the resting area, which was the huge white tent, he hurried over.

Jun Mo Xie widened his eyes momentarily and looked at Han Yan Yao's stomach. Noticing his glance, she lowered her head shyly.

All of a sudden, Young Master Jun roared. "Third Uncle! What happened?"

Jun Wu Yi looked at him in a confused manner. "What's going on?"

"You still want to play the fool!" Young Master Jun cried out in an exaggerated manner. "Who beat my Third Aunt's stomach until was swollen? This is simply too much bullying! This won't do,;I'll go and look for that person immediately! Who dares to bully a person of my Jun Family! Truly too intolerable! See if I don't fix that guy up!"

Han Yan Yao's face burned bright red, and she held her stomach with both hands, never letting go...

Young Master Jun's face was wreathed with worry. "Third Aunt, is it painful? Are you fine? Don't worry... I have the best medicine for pain... just tell me who it is! I'll go and give him a good beating! To dare to bully my Third Aunt... that fellow is too brave!"

Han Yan Yao's face was so hot that one could fry an egg on it, and she didn't know how to answer. She dug her feet into the ground, as if she was trying to burrow into it!

"Pa!" With a loud smacking sound, Jun Wu Yi's foot landed on Jun Mo Xie's butt as he scolded. "F*cking brat! Is your butt starting to itch now that you haven't been fixed for a long time? To actually cause trouble the moment you come back? It's one thing to joke around with me, but to ignore seniority and tease your Third Aunt... your wings have gotten hard huh..."

Third Master Jun had only been momentarily confused and had not been able to react at the start. This nephew of his was well accomplished in the field of medicine, so how would he not know about things like pregnancy? Even if he didn't know, he must have at least seen a pregnant women before. That little brat definitely had hidden meanings in his words. Not mentioning anything, if that kid saw that his family members had been bullied, he definitely wouldn't smile and behave this cheekily. Thus, how would Third Master Jun possibly be polite with this little fellow who was obviously messing around!

Jun Mo Xie yelped in pain and turned around clutched his bottom with a sly grin on his face. "Third Uncle, don't be angry, I haven't seen you all for so many days and was beginning to miss you... I was just joking with Third Aunt. If people within the family don't even make jokes, how would it be fun... En, if you're still angry, you can at most make fun of my wife in the future when I have children... I don't really mind..."