Chapter 1092 - Chapter 1095

Chapter 1092: Ancient Tea Fragrance Herb, Superb Grade Yin Spirit Ginseng!

Everyone else felt exceedingly comfortable. Even those aristocratic families who were subordinate to the three Holy Lands also felt a much more refreshing feeling in their hearts... In the past, when had they ever been in a position to be treated equally with the three Holy Lands?

To think that something that even their ancestors had not managed to do or dream of had actually been accomplished today thanks to the Evil Monarch... That they could sit in the same hall as the Saint Venerables, Saint Emperors, and even the Palace Lords of the three Holy Lands in the same place!

The Evil Monarch was indeed evil enough!

In the entire world, he was probably the only person who could do something like this!

Even if it were another person who had an irreconcilable grudge with the three Holy Lands, they would not necessarily dare to so outrageously refuse to give the three Holy Lands any face in such a formal setting! However, the Evil Monarch dared! Not only did he dare, he even did it in such a brazen manner!

And the most important thing was that the three Holy Lands actually did not raise any opinions after being treated like that by the Evil Monarch. The moment they said anything... that would mean that they looked down upon all the other heroes of the world! And they would suddenly be standing in opposition against everyone!

Thus, the three Holy Lands were fated to suffer in silence!

The crowd was soon all seated. The three Holy Lands and the Misty Illusory Manor's table were on the first row, directly opposite the main stage.

This kind of feeling was rather unbearable, as if they were only considered of a lower status, while those who could go onto the stage were the people who had truly high status!

Mo Wu Dao, Xi Ruo Chen, and the rest did not say anything, and their expressions were composed and light, as if they didn't mind, but the caution in their hearts grew more pronounced.

All of them were people with great analytical abilities. Being able to obtain thousands of Austere Heart Orchids was certainly no easy task, but the most difficult thing was that just what method did that brat Jun Mo Xie use, to cause these several thousand Austere Heart Orchids to bloom at the same time? And each Austere Heart Orchid had eight fresh flowers exactly. Such freakish accuracy was the truly shocking part...

But being astonished was one thing... the various Palace Lords had already decided in their hearts that the moment Jun Mo Xie came out later, they would definitely show him some colors! Even though they could not directly disregard everything and start a fight because of the approaching War for Seizing the Heavens, but they would not allow the grand opening ceremony of the Evil Monarch Manor to progress so smoothly!

————————

On the other side, Qiao Ying and Miao Xiao Miao entered another large hall in the castle and were somewhat stunned at this time.

On the main wall of this grand hall, there was only a single, ancient looking sword hanging slanted on the wall. There were no other decorations, save for this single sword hanging against the snow-white wall. It was an exceedingly simple and plain set-up, but an indescribable killing intent could be felt surging from it!

Four large pearls were laid into the four corners of the ceiling. Every single pearl was shining brightly, with a myriad of colors. Qiao Ying had always lived a simple and hardworking life, and was unsure of what it was, only taking them to be simple decorations. But Miao Xiao Miao was from an aristocratic line, and with a single look, she could tell that these were the exceedingly rare Night Illumination Pearls!