Chapter 1191 - Chapter 1200

Chapter 1191: Kill One More!

Explosion!

Dust and sand flew everywhere, and an additional huge hole of shocking size appeared in the middle of the ground. It rivalled even the large pit that Jun Mo Xie had made using the Power of Earth!

Xia Chang Tian, who'd self detonated, was naturally already turned into a pile of ashes, and couldn't be more dead. Even his Holy Infant hadn't been left behind. As for Jun Mo Xie who was right at the center of the explosion, he'd also completely disappeared without a trace!

This kid wouldn't have perished alongside Xia Chang Tian would he? Gu Han and the rest's faces were heavy and unspeakably ugly. If those two had died together... this matter would be extremely grave!

Right now, the hearts of the people from the three Holy Lands could be said to be extremely chaotic. No one was mourning for Xia Chang Tian, but in that moment, they were actually praying that Jun Mo Xie, their mortal enemy, would be fine!

Even Mo Wu Dao, who normally yearned so badly for Jun Mo Xie's death, was also praying hard in that moment.

Jun Mo Xie, please don't be dead ah!

Right now, the continent truly cannot afford this...

The most important thing was that if Jun Mo Xie died together with Xia Chang Tian, not only would there be no hope of having the help of Tian Fa's army, the Xuan Beasts might even go mad and destroy the entire three Holy Lands!

Every single expert was peering nervously at the cloud of dust, as if they were awaiting the birth of a deity.

A total of 40 experts, along with a Saint Monarch, had disappeared in just such a short time!

And all of this had been because of a single person!

If Jun Mo Xie was still alive after doing that, it would be too terrifying!

"Second Brother Xia ah..." Ji Bo Wen roared with rage when he saw Xia Chang Tian self detonate, dying without a complete corpse. At the most crucial moment when Xia Chang Tian self detonated, Ji Bo Wen had dodged out of the way, allowing the sword to slash freely against his body. Blood of Yellow Flame was naturally unable to let him go, sticking closely to him and chasing after him.

Ji Bo Wen watched the death of his brother with his own eyes, and because of the turbulent emotions in his heart, he suffered countless attacks. But in that moment, he could only cry aloud with grief, completely not caring about the injuries on his body.

All of a sudden, Ji Bo Wen's body rose up like a sharp spear, as he laughed maniacally!

Blood of Yellow Flame also cried out, flashing rapidly as blood fell from the sky like rain. An arm also fell from the sky with a loud crack!

"AHH!" Ji Bo Wen roared with pain as he spat out a mouthful of blood. The fresh blood instantly turned into blood mist, but his body was still rushing forward!

The Blood of Yellow Flame cried out and chased closely after him.

In a moment of carelessness, it'd actually allowed this fellow to escape. This was a great loss of face for Blood of Yellow Flame, and it seemed to be turning its shame into anger. To shame a child who thought very highly of himself was an extremely terrifying thing!

Ji Bo Wen laughed madly, using all his strength to holler. "Jun Mo Xie, since you were so merciless, this old man shall reciprocate in kind! The matters which Second Brother Xia hadn't been able to finish, shall be completed by me!"